Y&R 3 Time Daytime Emmy Winner cast as Heather Stevens

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My most favorite GIF I've seen on here in a while. And believe me, I love em all. But Lucille Bluth takes the cake.

I've always been fond of Landon and thought she was quite enjoyable in her last go-round on ATWT. I'm looking forward to seeing what her take on Heather is. At least she LOOKS the part far more than Riegel did (though not nearly as much as Bloom), so that's a good start.

• Members

Eden should get down on her hands and knees and THANK her lucky stars she didn't get the Maura West treatment either backstage or onscreen. Killing off Heather would not have bothered me one bit.

In fact, Eden should just be thankful she got work and collected a paycheck for so long. She's not nearly as talented or as cute as she thinks she is.

• Members

I don't feel too bad for Maura because as much as I love her, a little bit of research could show these actors what they're getting themselves into. Same for Debbi Morgan. Actors are jumping to Y&R because it's the #1 soap, but don't look at how bad the show is. As a result, they have no room to complain when they're treated poorly, wasted and given horrible characters to work with. If I'm going to feel bad for anyone, it's the core Y&R cast wasted due to stunt casting. I'll even include Vail Bloom there. She was a good actress that fit her role perfectly and she should've been allowed to stick around.

Archived