DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was one major flaw with this whole coming out thing, the whole Sami "not knowing something was wrong with him" thing. I remenber quite well the very touching scene between her and Will a few months ago where she sat him down and told him she knows he is going through something much deeper than knowing she slept wth EJ. SO this whole "how did you not know" he was having issues is bullshit. She tried to pull it out of him, she tried to understand and be there but he wasn't having it.

I'm so tired of Will, Sami should have slapped the tatse out of his mouth months ago tongue.png

• Members

I love EJ/Sami but something about those scenes felt wrong, someone else should've given Sami advice besides him I think. The advice he did give was nice though & I liked his stance on it all. The Kate comment made me laugh so hard.

Sami's reaction was good...hate that she ran away, but didn't mind that her problem was that she didn't know her own son was gay. It would've been awful if she left because he was gay. I LOVED Lucas' reaction. LOL at him saying "Are dads supposed to know too?" Chandler was just OK to me. Overall, I thought the scenes were good but a little on the flat side. I wish there had been a more dramatic way that the secret came out. Also, the music that was playing during the scenes was way too soft. The moments didn't feel as powerful as they should've.

I'm already done with this Russian Arms nonsense rolleyes.gif BORING!

• Members

I really enjoyed the scenes with Lucas/Will/Sami/EJ stuff even though it doesn't entirely make sense to why, as JaneAustin suggests, gave EJ the "Dr. Phil" role instead of say, one of Sonny's parents? And how did EJ guess that Will came out & that's what Sami was upset about, she could have been upset due to a number of things.

• Members

That was a great line.

I enjoyed all the scenes and Sami's reaction was a welcome relief from Marlena's euphoric glee over the whole thing. I wish there was someone on the show who can't deal with it, not because I want to see anti-gay sentiment celebrated or even spotlighted but it would make the show more interesting. Whatever happened to old gay-hater T? EJ was a little weird as the new male Maggie, but the show has a very rigid and simple logic in that if you Stefano wrongs you you are now good, so EJ gets a makeover.

It's too bad the show missed out on Will and EJ's chemistry.

Archived