DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Members

I like that even through all the crap and drama Sami has put her through, Kate is able to be there for her when she needs her. I liked how she managed to temporarily put the feud aside to talk to Sami and genuinely give her good advice on Will in an attempt to help Sami realize her mistakes and fix her broken relationship. That was big of Kate when she could have easily just gloated and kicked her while she was down, which is exactly what Sami would have done

Speaknig of which, I hated Kate's hair on Friday. WTH was that style?

Can they make Austin anymore of an idiot? Watching him is painful. Nicole got it right

tumblr_m4mmxuiiBu1r9c8mno1_400.gif

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. I definitely miss the Nicole/Austin relationship, which could've added a fun kink to all of this. And actually, Sami's been pretty passive in all of this too. Dealing with Will keeps her busy, I guess, but her "running" Countess W seems to amount to hanging out with Lucas and smooching in her living room, so she seems to have plenty of free time.

• Members

Carrie: "I wish I could be more like Sami. I want to be selfish and impulsive."

Bitch you are selfish! Maybe not impulsive but you are 1 for 2 now. Everytime I see her I think of this

tumblr_m4hybmbONz1rw58mzo1_500.gif

lol...speak of the devil. Those two interact today. He even says that they never had a chance to catch up

Its weird seeing Lexie and Hope together getting all emotional talking about how they are sisters and Hope saying she's one of her best girlfriends in the entire world, when they've barely interacted in the 2 years since Ive been watching again. I still have vivid memories of Lexie stealing her baby, turning her back into Gina and trying to destroy her life. People in soap world can forgive anything...lol

Archived