DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im so annoyed with the writing for Jack and Jenn. Or should i say non-existent writing for them. How shameful especially when Matt is out. I bet they kill him off or just keep him off screen ala Steve. But then that limits Jen unless Missy is out which has anyone heard? Id think we would have heard.

• Members

When it comes to dropping stories, it's almost as if MarDar are trying to outdo Bill Bell

Oh and the pacing is awful. I just remembered that Victor confessed to Maggie, his involvement in her stolen egg plot. Why haven't we seen anything since. Why have neither of them interacted with Daniel since. Unless they are on today, its bad writing to have nothing a week later and no follow up. Otherwise what was the point of even bringing it back up?

• Members

WTF! You were serious! I thought this was a joke and shrugged it off but watching the first segment and they are planning their wedding. WTF/!?!?

I still hate and dont get why Stefano has been so cruel and cold to EJ. He cant accept him bc he isnt his bio son? WTF bc he adopted and loved Peter and Kristen.

He came across alot better today than he had in months. Loved his scenes with Sami and glad to see this being repaired

will-lolz3.jpg

maggie-lolz1.jpg

nicole-lolz1.jpg

austin-lolz1.jpg

stefano-lolz2.jpg

• Members

LOL at that last one. Anytime these morons start crowing victoriously about how this is THE END for Stefano, he just sits there smirking and then shoves it in their faces. It's kind of hilarious in its predictability.

• Members

Yeah, would have been nice to actually see those scenes. I'm guessing Will told Sonny he told his parents off screen too. Morons, isn't a soap opera supposed to play out all the story beats? I hate when they skip over major beats like that. angry.png

• Members

After today's show, if Will suddenly proclaimed his passionate love for EJ, I would not be surprised at all. That scene played like Will desperately trying to hold on to the man he loves! Someone really needs to inform CM that it's not just the fact that JS is British that's adding the sexual undertones of the EJill scenes. That he (CM) is playing a large part in it himself. At this point, I say - if the plan truly is to do WilSon - drop that plan because the fire and heat lies between EJill/CM&JS. e5000648.gif

Archived