DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved the stew sequence with Sami and Lucas today! So cute! I just love them wub.png

Of course Lexie's "Afternoon In Paris" party took place at the Horton Square...LOL. I liked how the show used Melanie and her history w/Paris as part of the planning icon1.gif

I kind of laughed when Lexie collapsed today. I'm sorry. But Renee was good. LOL

Everything w/Stefano and the good cops of Salem was an awful mess! LMAO at Roman screaming at the top of his lungs "NO, JOHN NO! NO!" when John went to wack Stefano. Wat da hell, Josh. The camera wasn't even on you! TONE IT DOWN.

I thought the show was going to be a little more serious w/Gabi's bogus stalker story this month, hence why I made that banner. Instead it's being treated more like a back-burner, after school joke! It's just bad and Camila is not selling it at all!

Nope she was in the dark about it

• Members

Im pretty sure Roman said they told Lexie given her condition (bc she wouldnt be able to handle the deaths of 6 of her friends all at once). They didnt show it but it was mentioned in passing. I will have to dig into the transcripts. I think he said Abe told her offscreen

ETA: From May 10

Shane: Oh, and, uh, Roman and I told Abe and Lexie the truth.

Roman: Yeah, they weren't at the memorial or the wake.

Marlena: I'm glad. That might've been just too much for Lexie.

• Administrator

So this year is the 30th anniversary of Stefano's arrival? Did he arrive in May? If so, what a missed opportunity to have a Stefano tribute episode. Stefano's in jail and the good people of Salem think they've won and then they reflect on the bad things Stefano's done to them. I wanted Stefano flashbacks. :(

Archived