DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Every time Lexie says "i'm dying" it hurts me.

I used to like Chandler, but this smiling through every line is killing me these days..

Austin and Billie is made of win, sucks it ain't lasting. I don't even think we've had a full Roberts/Reed scene since they've all been back.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think we have. sad.png

I know some people lament the Gemini twins, and even though I still carry a torch for Roman & Kate, I'm so ok with that retcon being erased from the continuing history, lol. So going with that tongue.png . . . more so than this time, 2005/6 gave us the first opportunity of having scenes with Kate and all her children since 1999 and we never got them. And we never got any in '99, either. In '06, the only time Kate, Austin, Billie, Lucas, and Philip were all in the same place was Lucas & Carrie's wedding, and they didn't have, like, a group family scene. Such a shame!

• Members

I want to know who did the shopping for the six safehouse detainees. "I know Marlena is going to want to put on a starched blouse, vest, and a big fat belt to lounge around... and Bo needs his graphic tees..."

• Members

They've really done a rotten job at making Sami someone you love to hate. To be honest, I just want the little brat off my screen.

Every time she opens her mouth you know it's going to be contrary to what everyone else thinks, and she can't go five minutes without saying something immature and nasty. The only person who is behaving like a normal person would to her is Will, and his shrieking is almost as annoying.

You just KNEW when they explained the explosion and faking everyone dying and Sami finally realizing what an annoying tool she's been lately, that she'd just go right back to being contrary and nasty. Rafe's reaction to her not understanding the plan to take Stefano down was perfect. You can't argue with an idiot. Especially one who's default emotion is loud-ass whinging.

There is a fine line between a bad girl character and an annoying whiny brat who someone needs to punch in the mouth. And Sami has regressed about 10 years in the span of as many months under this regime, and my GOD is it aggrivating.

I had to get that off my chest. Back to catching up on the week's shows.

• Members

It has to be Shane. He planned his surprise wedding to Kimberly in perfect detail. He managed to not only select Kim's wedding dress, three bridesmaids' dresses, and their accessories, but also got the sizes so exact that nobody even needed a fitting. What's a starched blouse or graphic tee compared to that?

• Members

Hahahaha!

And yes, Sami is beyond irritating. Just SHUT UP, woman. She wasn't even wrong for being upset that they were all made to grieve for people who were actually alive -- but hooting and hollering and blaming everyone was so over-the-top.

• Administrator

I didn't think that was out of character for Sami to actually have some anger towards the fake death plot. That's how Sami Brady would react. BTW, I kinda like the 2nd safe house set. It's pretty big compared to the new smaller sets.

• Members

I don't think it's out-of-character -- just annoying. She's always screaming and ranting at everyone these days, or so it feels like.

The new safehouse is the Kiriakis mansion reconfigured, I'm pretty sure. The bay window, stairs, and door are all the exact same as that set.

Archived