DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Sami on Thursday's episode. "And now they tell us they want us to fake it all, while they're sitting here cozy and comfortable EATING PIE?!"

What a poorly executed story. One day later and everyone is told they're alive? Who broke this story down?? There could've been so much more drama and fallout.

• Members

FINALLY Lisa Rinna interacts with Peter Reckell. Good to see Bo with Billie. WTF though? She hasnt told Max or Chelsea that he "died". WTF waits 2 days to tell a person that their father died and doesnt do it before the memorial service?

Bo and Hope are supposed to be dead and at the safehouse right? WTF are they doing at the police station? Shane and Billie couldnt be brought to them at the safehouse?

For real. Even if we knew they were alive, they should have at least dragged it out a few weeks and not like a day!

Typical MarDar. Skeleton of a story with no meat

• Members

I know they were good friends during Billie 1.0 (along with Kristen and Carrie . . . but all those relationships stopped being showcased when Krista and Stephanie took over the roles), but I'm more disappointed she hasn't met up with Jack, because they've been described as best friends for a really, really long time now. She needs a scene with Carrie, too (they only got ONE set of scenes together last time Carrie was in Salem).

• Members

I liked her. It was weird, though, because this was the Abby who got the kiss with Max, and there was buildup for that for six months. TempAbby also interacted with Jack during his guest stint instead of AB, which was disappointing, too. Evidently, HS had big plans for Max & Abby, but wanted to cycle through Max & Mimi first. Then he crafted a triangle for Max & Abby with Mimi's brother, Connor . . . but that was dropped immediately when the Lockhart family was written out. And then he laid the groundwork for a triangle with them and Willow Stark's brother, Jed, but Ashley Benson left the show and we got Max & Steph, even though HS said he was over Max being with his"nieces."

Anyway, even though this safe house story has been symptomatic of DRT & MMCP's inability to plot out a real STORY, I've really enjoyed this week's episodes.

Archived