Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Ian has told people that he would rather go if Ashley is up, so I can't agree he knows the game. He just knows trivia.

Joe overplays and adds a lot of personal abuse for no reason. So does Frank.

There are no romances in the house, unless you mean Shane/Danielle, and he ignores her most of the time.

I think Joe and Frank, along with the obsession over the coaches and Willie, suffocate the house. There are too many awkward people in there who struggle to say anything. If they do say something, they're bitching.

I think the show lost a lot when Frank stayed.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No offensive, im honestly curious, do you watch the feeds or just read the updates?

because I couldnt disagree more with what you posted. For example, tonight has been very enjoyable. Boogie/Brittany/Ian/Frank/Jenn are up in the HoH discussing the game, but comps and stuff. Fun stuff. And sharing fun stories. Danielle/Shane/Jojo/Frank are discussing tampons and other hilarious stuff. Dan/Danielle had a great little trivia convo about sneezing as she bandaged him up. The house is very light and fun and full of intersting discussions.

Ian/Ashley & Shane/Danielle (and Shane/Jojo to an extent) are nice little budding romances.

• Members

Totally agree with you this season Jack. This season is really shaping up to be great. And hearing more about what got Willie out of the house, Joe is quickly shaping up to be a big favourite. This season has been fun so far and not disgusting as these people actually seem to have morals.

Plus, Shane's just an all around great ASSet! wink.png

• Members

Since Joe admitted to doing his best to bait a confrontation, it sounds like he wanted a fight.

I can't watch feeds now as I have a cap and it would go way over. I read and then watch the few clips which are around.

Ashley goes around trash-talking Ian and Shane tries to ignore Danielle. I could see Shane/Jojo happening, although Shane probably won't be around much longer.

• Members

You have a cap? Oh man. Im sorry, that must suck! Where are you reading updates at? Ive noticed that Jokers/SurvivorSucks/ONTDBB/etc all have very different POV's. When i read a recap of something I saw its so weird how different I view it from the poster of the recap.

She does trash talk him. he is a bit much and def needs to dial it back, she likes him. Give it some more time and im sure something will happen.

Shane just doesnt trust Danielle. He knows Jojo is easy tho, so im sure they will have sex if they stay in any longer.

• Members

I tend to read Jokers and Sucks, although Sucks doesn't really have a lot of feed detail now, just comments.

It looks like Shane won veto. I guess Danielle is probably going. Dan may return, although some would say that's not fair, since his players went out so early. I think Dan kind of got screwed (not to mention Danielle), but he did make some mistakes. Too bad, as he's one of my favorites of all the seasons, and the house is going to become even more bile-laden when he's gone.

• Members

Dan has played awful and deserves to go.

First off, Jodi seemed to do better than Danielle in that first comp. Then, he started to throw coaches comps and [!@#$%^&*]. Plus he made an alliance like day 3 with Boogie who already flipped on him and teamed with Janelle. He deserves to go, and not come back - but i doubt that will happen. AG will for sure rig it to keep him, and really needs to given how few players are left.

• Members

I don't think Dan has played awful -- part of playing these games is assuming that your opponent will make his best move. Dan was unprepared for the insanity that was Willie and Britney's reign of terror. Willie wanted to kick out Kara for no reason and his own alliance was against it. Willie broke up his own alliance well before the fight with Frank, and it was Britney's fault just as much as it was Willie's (which she is now not owning up to at all, cementing my hatred for her). Once Willie had already caused the demise of his own alliance, his fight with Frank made it in his former alliance's best interest to keep Frank. To me it wasn't portrayed correctly on the show at all but I understand that because it was a tough tough week to condense into 20 minutes on Thursday's episode.

So I don't blame Dan, he could not anticipate Willie torpedoing his own game. And then he couldn't anticipate Willie getting kicked out this week when he told Danielle to throw HoH.

And as for coaches entering the game, yeah it'd be supreme riggage but I'm cool with it. I paid for the feeds and after they were so amazing last week they are soooo dull now. I wanna get my money's worth and if the game is rigged that is fine with me. I watch BB for the drama, not the gameplay.

• Members

Dan was screwed and he also made some mistakes. Most of the game is about luck anyway. I think his biggest mistakes were not trying in the coach comps. The rest he had no real control over. Kara was actually staying until the DR got to Ashley on Wednesday night. They were stupid to keep Frank - as soon as Frank stayed I knew the season would collapse, because it was too many of the same type of abrasive men in the house. Willie melted down, and the show has nothing left to replace him.

I don't even think they should bring the coaches back, honestly. Britney has played a terrible game this year, Janelle is a self-parody who trips along with her team (who can't stand her, and they do what they want, they just humor her when she butters them up), and Boogie slept the whole week.

Just end the season early and then fix the show's problems with casting, editing, "twists," etc.

• Members

I think you're right about this season being unsalvageable but I hope you're not. I would just put all four vets in the game Thursday because it'd at least throw people off their games and cause drama. These people are way too complacent and normally I am OK with that, but the alliance of 6 making the f6 actually is possible with only 9 players left and that sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Janelle and her team finally managed to convince Shane to take Ashley off and nominate Frank. This was after days of requests (from her team and from Danielle - Dan is trying to stay out of it and is somewhat out of the loop anyway), Janelle offering to give Shane her wedding ring, etc. Shane is happy to get to make a big move. Frank and Boogie believed the lie that this is about a lack of trust Shane has for Ian and his vote, although Boogie seems to believe this less than Frank. Dan is telling Boogie that it's on Danielle, and Shane also plans to blame Danielle when Frank goes.

Danielle embarrasses herself constantly with Shane, putting her ass near his face and trying to kiss him, anything to get his attention.

Janelle and Britney are back to being in bed together, talking about how awful the men are, and how they need to stick together.

Their teams continue to be a perfect, ugly match, as Wil is talking about his plans to torment Ian, Ashley spends much of her time telling everyone how evil Ian is, and Shane, truly earning his place as the new Jeff, called Ian a f*****.

So it basically remains the same. Coaches waiting to make their move. New players mostly vile, boring, unwatchable.

Archived