Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Boogie and Frank (sorry I won't call them Chilltown) are setting up Shane by Frank telling Team Tits (Jenn/Ashley/Wil) they should put Shane up with Joe if any of them HOH. Shane has repeatedly said he will go up as a pawn, so he's cutting his own throat.

Shane and Danielle said they were told to leave very nasty goodbye messages for Janelle. I'm not sure if the show is setting this up to bring Janelle back, or if production just hates her now.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh.. I'm really going to miss Queen Janey, my favorite BB player of all time. From what I can tell, she doesn't know she's being backdoored? I don't watch feeds, but that's the vibe I'm getting from a few spoilers/live feed updates I've read.

Danielle and Shane are recording nasty goodbye messages? Ick. I would rather have seen them take out half of this CT V 2.0 by getting Frank or Boogie out.. these guys are going to RUN the house from now on.

• Members

Danielle is getting all kinds of Twitter hate from her sorority sisters. Supposedly the guy she says is her ex-boyfriend has also said she's lying and wildly exaggerating their relationship. I think Danielle is going to have a breakdown when she gets out of the house. She's barely keeping it together while in there, now saying she's an alcoholic, talking about when she was almost kidnapped by gypsies, and so on.

Ashley is barely able to walk, and was unable to compete in the food competition. There is some doubt among fans about her injuries, as she often seems to be just fine, only feels bad at a time when she is up for nomination, lays on her stomach (which you're not supposed to do with her condition). Shane also thinks she's faking, and that she's an actress. The feeds usually cut it off but the people in the house have basically said that BB won't give her full medical treatment because she doesn't have health insurance.

Britney wants to get Frank or Boogie out next week. Shane wants Jenn or Ashley out.

Wil has decided that Jenn is still close to Boogie and Frank, and told her he can't share information with her. Team "Tits" is over.

Frank had been thinking of nominating Joe and Shane, and if veto was used, putting Wil in place of Joe and Britney in place of Shane. Wil met with them yesterday and would not agree to work with them, told Frank to play his own game, and made himself a bigger target. The DR wanted Shane to go up, but Frank nominated Joe and Wil. Boogie really wants Wil out. Frank had wanted to backdoor Dan, but Boogie has shot it down for now. Wil told Britney that he will target Frank, Boogie, and Dan. Britney told Dan about the first two. Wil told Dani that Dan is the most dangerous player in there, and proceeded to kiss her ass for an hour or more. Dani now sees Wil as a great pal. Dan knows Wil sees him as a target, but is apparently still going to try and save him, because he thinks Wil is going to go after Boogie and Frank first.

• Members

Frank won veto.

The POV was Zingbot. Ashley was told the only bright thing about her is her smile. Ian was told that for a chemistry major, he doesn't have any with the ladies. Danielle was told that after the show Shane will need a restraining order against her. She is NOT happy.

Archived