Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This offical spoiler thread for Big Brother 14!

It is offical, Janelle, Brittany, Boogie and Dan are back in the game. All have been spotted on the live feeds in the house with the players.

Janelle's team appears to be have nots, it looks like its her, danielle, shane, and the dude with the ginger curls.

looks like Jojo or Willie won HoH.

• Members

Okay I remember watching season 10 which was probably my last season, but I know I didn't watch season 12 because that was the season with Rachel and I had no clue who she was when she did B&B. I guess I'll give this show a go again. I was loyal for so many years and Janelle just was so amazing. Kinda disappointed they brought back annoying Boogie though. Odd choice. How is Britney as a player?

• Members

She's entertaining as a person, lol, but that might get her into trouble. I barely remember her game strategy, but she went far and she probably would have made it if it wasn't for the entire Enzo-Hayden-Lane alliance which everyone hated.

• Members

She and Monet were tight and Brit was pretty isolated from the rest of the cast. Monet went first and Britney suddenly woke up. Unfortunately she hitched herself to Enzo, Lane and Hayden and got royally screwed over. Kinda her own fault tho for not going against them. I think even Ragan acted like he was with her but he wasnt. She gave excellent DR commentary lol

She is also in my avatar lol. I never took her off (just laziness).

• Members

Brittany is a so-so game player (she won a few, but nothing amazing), she had no social game, she kind of made it as far as she did out of luck (and thus wasnt screwed over, she didnt deserve it, really - Keesha is someone who was screwed over), but she was one one of the most entertaining cast members ever.

• Members

Britney is amazing! Not the greatest game player, but I think she'll play much better this season. She got fooled by Lane and The Brigade in her season. She has some of the best diary room sessions.

Dan is <3 One of my favorite winners ever.

Janelle <3

Booger = BLech. I hate him.

• Members

I think Britney is overrated, even as entertainment. 1) Like you said, she was fooled by Lane and The Brigade, making her one of the dumbest bitches on this earth and 2) She was in a house where NO ONE else was likable, making her seem better than she actually was.

• Members

Um, basically everyone got fooled by the Brigade. Its a game. People get played and fooled all the time, they dont see what we say. That hardly makes her ione of the dumbest bitches on this earth..

and yes nobody was likeable her season, but shes entertaining compared to almost all BB players, not just her season.

• Members

Willie is HoH.

He put up Kara & Frank. Janelle/Brittany have formed an alliance and Dan is trying to play their side and Boogies, and the girls know it. Boogie won some key that I think lets him trade a team member, I think he will trade Ian for Wil because Ian is hated as he has been found spying on several people and Wil/Janelle/Brittany are solid.

Ashley is drugged up out of her mind on meds. I wouldnt be surprised if she is out soon. Shane/Jojo have started a showmance. Jojo is not well liked by most of the house it seems. Nor is Danielle. Joe seems solid with Brittany/Janelle/Wil.

Archived