Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They also want Frank and Ian out at some point. Only reason they want Kara and Danielle out is because it gets Dan out. Janelle and Brit like them but strategically i think theyre playing smart. Boogie has a big target on his back. Frank doesnt seem to want to work with him. Britney is on no ones radar at the moment. Janelle is in a good spot but next week could be iffy for her. I know Willie is targeting Wil because he thinks Wil is playing the game.

• Members

Season 7 was the most rigges season ever. There were good tidbits and [!@#$%^&*] that came out about it shorty after, about how basically will said he would only return if they made sure boogie would win, about will/janelle getting special treatment because producers knew they needed them and they knew it too.

• Members

So apparently Britney thinks Janelle is working with Boogie and Britney (along with several others) is falling for yet another mealy-mouthed, serial liar Hantz.

I guess the Britney/Janelle alliance will implode in two weeks or so at most.

And Britney thinks Kara has ruined her relationship with Janelle when Kara barely speaks to anyone.

And Boogie is apparently lucking out into a good position, yet again. I will say this for him, he usually plays a decent social game in the house. That's about it.

• Members

I like Janelle (in spite of a lot of issues) and like Dan, but Dan's such an obvious target I wonder if it will stick. I never really thought Janelle/Britney could last but this is some sort of record. I hope it will last, and that they somehow manage to keep Kara in. Just to see Willie's meltdown.

CBS is so obsessed with the Hantzes I wouldn't be surprised if BB sets all the vets up so Willie will win.

• Members

I dont think janelle/brittany are done, i think they can actually stick it out but both need to realize they are playing for themselves and be ok with that, to some degree.

Willie is pretty likeable and in the BB comms im in, he is pretty well liked. I dont thunk he is a billian at all like i expected. Hes smart and he is playing his own game.

• Members

Joe seems to have really poisoned the well. I think a lot of women need another woman to hate, and Janelle could fill that role for Britney.

Willie is so paranoid and overplays, but that may work. it's so early though.

I just hope Boogie doesn't win by default again.

• Members

So Britney has told her true BFF Willie that the coaches are coming back into the game week 4.

I imagine he will be having a lot of meltdowns once he's out of her vicinity.

I hope Janelle/Dan do team up, so far she seems reticent.

• Members

britt/janelle have been talking about this for days. the feeds tried to block it, but didnt do very good and seemingly gave up. it doesnt seem like they KNOW it, but they think it likely based on the same things i and others have as well - without them entering the game, there are not enough people to last the normal lenght of the season.

Archived