Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Danielle has continued her winning streak with veto, beating out Frank. Wil got $5,000, Frank got a "spiritard", a cheerleader unitard (it's crap, they just put a skirt and pigtails on). Ian let Jenn have a trip to Maui. He's spending the next day dressed as a dog, in his own little doghouse in the backyard. BB will make barking sounds when he has to go to the bathroom, and someone has to come out and get him. He's enjoying this so far.

Boogie called him out at the veto, I guess for not taking the trip, and Ian blasted him. Boogie doesn't know it but after some wavering, Ian finally agreed to an alliance with Danielle/Dan/Britney/Shane. Meanwhile, Jenn, learning a few days back that Boogie would have traded her if he'd had the chance, is through with Boogie, and is mostly gravitating with Wil and Ashley. If Frank goes, Boogie is alone.

Dan still wants the coaches to work together, but Boogie has repeatedly shot him down, even when Dan has all but begged him. Boogie is upset that Dan lied to him and Dan wanted Frank out. Boogie is taking this personally and is not checked into the game at this point.

Britney is often trying to get Dani to put Janelle up, but Dan's so far convinced her not to do this, and Janelle has tried to become closer to Danielle. Janelle likes Dani, she just doesn't know how much time Britney and Dani spend trashing her. Dan and Janelle are becoming closer, although still somewhat guarded. Janelle tried to work with Boogie but again, he wasn't having it.

Frank has spent the last few days sulking and only belatedly tried to save himself. Right now Frank is going, but I'm not sure if Dan will stick to it, and if the DR wants Frank to stay, it won't be too hard to do, since Wil has no real allies.

I thought Shane would be all over Danielle once she won HOH, but they don't talk all that much.

• Members

Well, the DR did save Janelle yesterday, and Dan always seemed to be against getting rid of Janelle, but for some reason, after a group conversation between the ex-coaches, Dan decided to go with Boogie. Dan/Boogie/Shane/Britney/Dani/Frank have an alliance called "Six Shooters" (LOL) and as of right now Janelle is going.

Bewildering. Let's just say Dan won't be popular at any BB fan events from now on.

• Members

I thought I read that they called their alliance "The Silent Six"

They're going to backdoor Janelle...I feel so bad for her sad.png So disappointed in Dan for turning on her & not continuing the fight to keep her safe!

Britney was crying w/guilt to Daniele after the big pow wow because she's afraid of how Janelle's going to feel when she finds out she betrayed her.

• Members

I agree witht your first statement. Sure 12 was a bust, but 10 was epic and we need to get back to making new BB starts, not trodding out the old ones again and again, especially when lightning never strikes twice.

However, Boogie is a much bigger threat than Janelle because he is good at competitions, but is also highly manipulative, which is always more dangerous, so getting her out over him is beyond dumb. Plus, there's no BB player I despise more than that piece of sh*t.

Archived