Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVED season 4 to bits. Alison & Jun ran sh*t like crazy. And I love that they hated each other but ended up becoming allies because everyone else hated them, too. LoL My favourite alliance EVER! Alison will always be my personal favourite of all time. Regarding 8 and 9, at least those seasons had some great entertainment. I mean trainwreck, I wanna be a model, "Ja-Ja-Jameka could have taken the 500 G's? was awesome telelvison. But 12, that will always be the worst to me. Everyone but Rachel and Britney were complete snoozefests.

• Members

Alison and Jun were good players but both talked ugly trash all the time. I remember trying to read the live feed reports that season and it would be wall to wall gay slurs, people saying they would disown their children if their children were gay, etc. That season was full of people who said heinous things and were just bores, like Nathan, Jee, Robert. I liked Jack, although he wasn't really playing, and he probably said some stuff too, I've just forgotten it. I also liked Erika, which is now something I regret.

• Members

it always a mentor season, some bbvets were contaced going as far back as january.

i like the mjaority of the cast. wil, ian, ashley, frank are all very interesting. joe was last minute and a bad pick. jen seemed interesting but is a total dud. shane is a good player at the comps and dani brings the insanity. its a good mix and cast, but when put with the vets they cant really play their game, it changes everything.

• Members

I think a lot of them are trying to play, they just don't seem to know how. Then you have the stuff like the show rigging Frank another week.

Jenn is finally trying to get into the game, but she's going with the two flakiest people in the house (Ashley/Wil).

• Members

Jenn, Ian, Ashely all have been playing this game all along.

They are laying low, getting along with everyone for the most part, not making waves when it isnt needed. They dont need to make a big move and put themselves on the radar at this point.

Also, janelle SUCKS at this game this go around. She is just.. wow. I am really let down actually.

• Members

Ashley played hard the first week and seemed to hit a wall. I think she'll probably be around until near the end though.

Janelle only does well on the show when she has close allies, which she never had this time around, and when production helps her. I know the rumor was that Arnold Shapiro was the guy who loved her, and he left after All-Stars. It's surprising how out of touch she is with everything in the house - even now she has no idea Britney or Danielle hate her. I think the DR probably used to tip her off in earlier seasons, and they don't now.

If Janelle does leave it's going to be tough sledding for the broadcast episodes, because the house is very confusing to edit and there aren't the big standout players. Wil is good with the camera but he's mostly on the sidelines in the house. Danielle and Shane are so different from their TV edit.

I don't get their Frank love.

• Members

The entire house is behing getting Janie out. It will like be unanimous, so editing her being snet packing will be a breeze. Wil, Ashley and Ian have disliked her for some time now. Dani hates her. Brit and her go up & down. Boogie would murder her if he could and frank is his boy and Jen is obsessed with them.

Janelle isnt good at the social aspect of this game, and Boogie. He knew exactly what to say and do to make her look bad and she had no idea how to play it and it worked. At this point tho, even if she were liked it wouldnt matter as most of them are not idiots and know not to send her packing now is a mistake.

I think Shane is the same on the feeds as he is on TV, aside from his crush on Dani that he clearly doesnt have.

I totally get the Frank love. He was one of my pre-season favorites and is good at comps and is entertaining and talks to everyone. He and Janie just had a great talk tonight, it was interesting cuz everyone is trying so hard to lie to her and its awkward when they speak to her but Frank was just vibing with her.

Brittany is the most interesting to me right now. She is def not here for this deal with Boogie and has been working on Ian for over a week now and its paid off cuz Ian has joined up with her, shane, dan and dani. Shane and Dani have dominated this game, so shes in a good spot. At this point I hope janelle goes this week, boogie and dan next week, and then the rest laving frank/ian/brit for final 3.

• Members

I think Frank would have been better off with a different coach. He does a lot of pouting and isolating himself, because of Boogie.

I think Dan will be gone soon, and so will Shane (especially since he just told Frank that he wants to be a pawn when Frank wins HOH - Boogie will eat that up).

If Wil and Joe go soon and one of Boogie/Dan/Britney I think things will start to kick.

• Members

What? No, he doesnt. He is one of the most social people in the house. He is almost always in the kitchen area or in the backyard. When he gets pissy/heated after hes put up he lays down/keep to himself, but thats normal and it doesnt last long.

It depends on who wins. If boogie/frank get it shane is gone, if anyone else boogie/frank are done.

Wil and Joe are mentioned a lot but i dont see them going anytime soon. Too many power players to get out. I def think Boogie or Dan will go soon, Brit will fly under the radar of most.

• Members

Jenn, Wil and Ashley claim they want to work with Frank and Boogie. Joe probably would too. I think Frank and Boogie will throw things for a while, unless Frank wants to get Shane out. Jenn/Wil/Ashley/Joe seem likely to put up Dani/Dan or Shane/Dan.

He isolated himself after Danielle won the HOH and Boogie had to do the work for him.

I think he is more sociable the rest of the time but often seems out of the loop in the game (like last week when he had no idea he was being backdoored).

You're probably right about Wil and Joe but I just can't stand seeing them so I hope they go soon.

• Members

Jenn, Wil, Ashley & Joe know that they have to get boogie, frank, dan, dani and shane out. Brittany aint even in their radar, good for her. They have no idea how to do it, but they will all listen to Ian who is now solid with Brit/Shane so id bet they would target boogie/frank. None of them trust or like Boogie or Dani, tho they do like Frank and Dan, so it would be interesting.

Thats because Boogie told him he was going to go home if it hadnt been the twist and to lay low and not make waves and let him work his magic, and it worked really, really well for him. He didnt rally isolate himself as he just laid low and tried not to go off cuz he was angry, and after a day he was out socializing with everyone.

These people just know how to keep secrets. Janelle had no idea she was going up and still doesnt seem clear that shes getting evicted.

They all complain about Joe and really what pushed Janelle out of the group was her refual to nominate him if she won cuz everyone wants him gone, so idk. Wil is liked by everyone and they know it, so he is tossed aroound as someone who needs to go. But i dont see anyone going after them over boogie/dan/dani/shane

• Members

If you have the feeds flashback at around 12:20.

It was insane. Seriously.

Dani & Shane are not getting along. Brit enters the room and plays therapist and by the lookl on her face it is clear she realizes that Dani is kind of crazy. ventually, Brit touches Shanes arm and comments on it and tells Dani to feel it. Shortly after dani gets up and clearly goes to the bathroom and cries as shane whispers to brit that she keeps trying to make him kiss her, and when she returns she sits on the sofa and pouts.

also, janie is stupid and doesnt realize shes going home in a 8-1 vote.

• Members

I have to wonder if all these boyfriends of Danielle's that cheated on her were actually in relationships with her or did she just think they were dating her in her delusions?

She is such a mess, but an entertaining mess.

"What did he/she say about me"...."Was he/she cheering for me?".....[Gnaws angrily on Twizzlers]...."What did our kiss look like?".... "Did he/she say anything while we were kissing?"...."Did he/she say anything about my body?"........"Kiss me Shane. Just one kiss. Please Shane! Just one kiss longer than 3 three seconds. Why won't you kiss me? Pleeeeease Shane!"....."Ashley must weigh at least 140. I only weigh 135"...."Janelle is STALKING me y'all!".

Also funny last night was Britney's "WTF" reaction when Danielle was explaining to her that the other HGs would have felt threatened by her if they knew she was a nurse.

Archived