Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Season 8's cast was AMAZING! That's my favorite cast (as a whole) of all-time!

4 was so-so but season 5's cast was really obnoixious and horrible IMO. I thought what they did to Nakomis (and to a lesser extent Cowboy) on national television without their knowledge was truly a low point.

I MUCH preferred the BB8 twist of people you'd hate to see in the house.

• Members

The BB8 cast made my skin crawl. It was day after day of calling people child molesters, saying they wanted to rape corpses and rape people until they bled to death, using someone's abortions to make them look bad. Unwatchable, vile people.

• Members

I like some trashiness in a BB season but I know what you mean -- for me BB9 took it way too far with James waving his junk in people's faces, Joshuah telling Amanda she should hang herself like her father, and Matt ignoring Natalie but accepting BJs from her. It was an uncomfortable season for me.

With BB8 it wasn't Amber's abortions that were used against her -- she told Eric she lied to her bf about being pregnant and he PLANNED to use it against her, but before he could she had the infamous "YOU'RE GOING HOBE" (sic) confrontation with him lol.

• Members

I was so disgusted by BB8 that I didn't watch BB9 very much but from what I heard it was just ugliness all the time. Sheila was mocked for having a special needs child. James was going to create an aborted fetus to taunt Natalie about her abortions. For whatever reason, BB stopped that.

This was also when it was perfectly fine to throw water and juice on people...if you were one of the show's pets.

• Members

Chelsia was just nasty - I did watch her eviction because it was hilarious seeing her crack up that way.

The rumor was she was fired from her job interviewing BB houseguests because she told one pre-season (BB12) that they would end up being seen naked on the feeds, and the woman panicked and quit.

• Members

I hated Chelsia/James/Joshuah and felt sorry for Sharon that she was stuck with that group -- that said I hated the other group as well aside from Sheila who hilariously became a gamer after doing nothing but complain the first half of the game. When Sharon and Sheila are the only two people to root for, you've got a crappy season.

• Members

OMG bb9 was TRASH at the lowest level. All of them. And i LOVED it.

Chelseia was my favorite.

Anyways, The rigging for Frank is so awful because he doesnt need it. He is a good player and boogie is good at the social aspect and they really could have done well withouth all the rigging. It seems pretty clear it was rigged and from what I have gathered watching the feeds, Brit and Joe were the most vocal about it and everyone else was over it pretty soon and thats why the feeds were down for so long.

Im just waiting for Pandors Box to come save Boogie now or Frank be an idiot and save Boogie not himself.

• Members

There's some rumor going around that Boogie brought up Dan's personal life and that also isn't being mentioned.

I just want Boogie to go. It's embarrassing how they are being played. They were played like this the week the reset saved Frank, and they haven't learned. They have no idea that Ian is against them. They still believe Shane when he, for whatever reason, endlessly trashes Dan and insists they will be fine, when he has no intention of keeping that promise. They shouldn't be rewarded for such bad play week after week.

I know the show will want some type of "drama" where Frank the big hero saves the day with HOH and gets out one of his damned foes, but I'm tired of all his reprieves and the show's assumption that he is going to bring some type of entertainment when he always backs out of conflict.

• Members

Yeah, I have heard the rumor that Boogie brought up a personal life thing that Dan doesnt want there and production knows that. The rumor on the rumor (lol) is that it is the fact that Dan slept with Keesha after their season and she took his virginity and he had a hard time dealing with that, its a rumor most of the BB fandom knows of well though so its no shock and he has alluded to it a few times this season.

Frank/Boogie honestly have no reason to suspect Ian. Esp because Ian/Brit are very smart with their talks and they are never alone for long and usually joke about non game stuff and have group conversations. If she didnt let dan/dani/shane in, nobody would have any idea about them and those three still think he is the disposable one of the 5 when for her, it is the 3 of them. She is playing the way Hayden won their season, actually.

I await the dan blowup in this house because nobody seems to care much for him and i cant stand him. My dislike for him infact is the only reason I want boogie/frank both to stay because i think they will put him and shane up. I hope frank will do this without boogie. I kind of want to see what Frank does without Boogie.

Frank isnt the holy saviour of production like many claim him to be. Ian above all is getting a favorable edit. He has trashed women in general, esp Ashley, and dais many awful things in this house and he is edited as this geeky socialy awkward kind guy, and that is so not how he is on the feeds. Frank may be assisted in comps and given a nice edit, but he really isnt an awful guy on the feeds. A lot of the feed viewerd hate or are upset with Ian for the way he talks about women and the things he says in general.

Archived