Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

So Frank wants to backdoor Dan, and apparently the DR is all for it. I think they want to set Frank up as the prime stud who takes out big players, and the show has not had any interest in Janelle or Dan this season - if anything I'm starting to think they were brought back solely to make sure they lost to Frank. The show is desperate to make Frank a star. The divebombing ratings tell you how well that is going.

Dan doesn't know (most of his alliance does, thanks to Ian, but they haven't told him yet), and neither does Boogie. Not sure if it matters at this point. If Frank wants it, it's done.

This season was so blatantly rigged and poorly cast. It's difficult to get invested at this point. Until Frank goes, I am just going to read a few feed reports and that's it.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the cast is good -- these people are insane and the feeds have been gold, plus I love how everyone (even Jen) is now playing the game -- that almost never happens. But yeah, it is blatantly rigged. I think that Janelle and Dan were brought back for ratings, but it didn't work maybe because their seasons were too long ago, so now they're going with Plan B of Chilltown 3.0. I don't think it's a top tier season but to me it's better than the last two, as much as Frank and Boogie make me sick.

I don't know who is crazier, Danielle or Amber from BB8. But yeah, it is gonna be a slow burn for her after she gets out of the house. Danielle, Amber BB8, and Michele BB11 are must-haves for the next All-Stars so they can have a final 3 Insane Bitch alliance.

• Members

I think some of them mostly see playing the game as bitching. There seems to be so much dead weight, which I wouldn't mind, but people like Ashley and Wil and Danielle alternate between disgusting and disturbing. Danielle is mentally ill and the other two just spew toxicity about everyone all day, every day, killing the house and the feeds. Jenn is furniture. Ian is mostly a fanboy. I think they set everything up this season for Frank. It's similar to BB8, where a lot of disgusting people were cast so we'd love Dick Donato. While Frank isn't anywhere on Dick's level (unless he starts talking about raping and corpses), I just don't care about seeing him. I hate people who behave in such a smug manner when every single thing is rigged for him.

They seem to have lost any ability to cast beyond bottom of the barrel.

• Members

this has been the best season in years, since BB10 actually. The feeds are fantastic and the cast is great.

Is it rigged for Frank? basically. But its nowhere near as bad as it was for Brenchell/JJ last season.

I hope to god that dan it put up and voted out. It would be great. And Boogie next week! then take out joe, jen, wil, ashley. dani, shane and i can have my dream final 3 of brit, frank and ian.

• Members

I don't think the Janelle/Joe alliance was imaginary.

Glad that Dan wasn't backdoored. As much as he (and the DR I guess) managed to keep him out of immediate trouble, I do wish he'd try to win some comps soon, as he has really lucked out that none of Joe/Wil/Ashley/Jenn have won HOH yet. He's managed to get back in with Boogie and Frank so he probably thinks he can just let someone else win and get them to put up or backdoor Frank but I don't know if it will happen. I think the only one who would is Danielle, and he'd probably tell her not to do it.

• Members

I don't pay for the live feeds and I gave up watching when Janelle left. I was really psyched to see her return and wanted to give the new houseguests a chance (especially Shane since he lives in Bennington, where my mom's family is from, and wears a Lyndon State sweatshirt from my hometown of Lyndonville, where my dad's family is from), but I just don't like those who are left. Ian's a flake who annoys me; Joe's a yeller who annoys me; Frank seems to have no personality, which I guess is better than being dumber than [!@#$%^&*] like Ashley or a complete stereotype like Wil and Jenn. Britney still gives great DR remarks, but I lost some respect for her when she turned against Janelle for Boogie, imo one of the most annoying houseguests ever and just as conniving as I remember. As far as Danielle goes, that girl needs psychiatric help and I don't find it entertaining to watch her fall apart on TV!

• Members

Not even close.

First of all, season 1 will always be the worst.

Then there is the disaster of season 9 and the atrocious, blatant rigging of last season. Lets not forget to mention how season 7 was basically scripted.

It is time for a new EP tho.

And please let next season be like season 10. Total strangers, all game play.

• Members

There are a lot of games in the house this season, if someone watches for that. I'm confused at that comment.

I just want better casting. If the casting for the new people were better I think people would enjoy it more.

• Members

I didn't watch BB9 (I watched a few episodes and read some feed recaps here and there) but I just saw that clip where Joshuah and Chelsia taunted Amanda about her father committing suicide and it made me feel so sick. I hear people say BB9 was better than recent seasons because of all the fighting, but that type of fighting isn't needed. I blame Dick Donato for that mentality.

• Members

Ian told Brit that Boogie wants her out and Frank wants Dan out. Brit went to Shane/Dani/Dan w/ Ian and told them and they were already thinking about putting Boogie/Frank up and it seems like it is 100% happening.

Cue pandors box! Boogie will be paired with Brit who has safety and Frank with Shane so he is safe too. Just watch.

• Members

If they can't save both then Boogie will fall on his sword and the DR will convince the house to get rid of Boogie, making Frank the suffering hero against the arrogant jerks (with the Quack Pack getting the BB8 edit of death). Boogie got more money for his legal fees as a goodbye present from production.

Archived