• Members

As of now this is the alliances-

Frank/Boogie/Ash

Shane/Dani/Dan/Brit

S/D/D/B also have Ian in a real alliance for f5

S/D/D/B now have Joe in a fake final 5

Brit/Ian have a secret final 2

Jen is alone, last i checked.

frank thinks he is an alliance with ian also, but ian isnt loyal and tells brit everything & frank nothing.

frank wants an alliance with ash, ian and brit.

also it seems if d/d/s/b/joe win they are putting up frank/jen, if jen wins shes putting up frank/ash, if ian wins who knows, likely joe and jen.

oh and i heard joe and ian got into it today? i have to catch up on that.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope they put Ashley/Frank up if they win.

I think Ian and Joe mostly talked about who was voting out Boogie. Joe told Frank that people aren't sure if Ian is going to keep Boogie. When Ian heard that he was angry. I'm not sure if he thinks the QP told Joe this.

Now Ashley and Joe are getting into it (or were).

Britney said she left a Chilltown phone message to Boogie (too bad they probably won't play those because of the DE)

Boogie sleeps at all the wrong times, as always.

• Members

Awe, Ian feels bad cuz boogie is nice to him and Brit is throwing all kind og logic at him but comforting him too. Its really cute.

ash/frank know the whole house is against them.

and here is where the alliance is going to fall apart - there will only be one vote to evict jen, and frank will know it was ash and not ian.

• Members

Yeah, they have been guilting him and then seeing joe and jen all gleeful about him going got to him. brit handeled it very well

frank thinks that he, ian and ash are voting out jen and they can pull one more. he is already telling ash/ian that if boogie goes they need to get HoH and get dan and shane out.

• Members

The DR apprenetly laid into him about evicting Boogie who he loved when he was a kid and made him want to play the game and how could he turn on Frank/Boogie who have been loyal.

Joe is a non factor and Ian, like everyone, knows it. He feels bad because he is still friends with boogie and he is flat out lying to him and even tho its good game and he knows he has to vote him out it isnt easy. Like brit with janelle. it happens all the time to ppl in this house. i think it was genuine, but now that he is calmed down he is playing it up.

now Frank is upset that they are in the HoH talking about evicting boogie cuz he is asleep, lol. He is nearly in tears talking about what a great guy boogie is. This is HILARIOUS.

• Members

This has to make the show - when Ashley went into the house to talk to Jenn, Jenn said "you can suck it" and blasted her. Ashley began to cry, and said she'd voted out all the people she wanted to work with. Then she left. Joe also began crying, for no apparent reason. I guess she and Jenn will make up.

• Members

BB14 Fight Night Summary

tumblr_m94nowcErC1qfqmgv.gif

Okay, so it's nothing compared to past season's fight nights but it was pretty damn good considering this cast.

original.png11:40 PM BBT (Cams 1 & 2) Britney pulls Joe into the Arcade room to tell him that Ashley told her she's 100% voting to keep Jenn. (this was after she's been wishy washy, telling some people she'd vote out Boogie, some Jenn, etc.) Joe is annoyed and says he's going to go tell Frank that he can't vote to keep boogie this week.

Joe goes outside to tell Frank that he's not voting to keep Boogie. He says Ashley is being too "wishy washy" and that he's not sure he can trust her to vote to keep Boogie. Frank defends Ashley saying he's 100% positive she hasn't flipped. Frank keep campaigning to Joe. Joe seems pretty adament about sticking with his dessicion and keeping Jenn.

original.png

12:04 AM BBT (Cams 1 & 2) Ashley joins Joe & Frank in BY. Saying that she just went into the hoh room and Jenn is acting pissed at her. She says that she's not going to work with Britney/Shane/Dan/Danielle because she "means nothing to them." Ashley doesn't understand why Jenn is with them now. They go back and forth a bit about the vote. Before Joe leaves he says he's still open for discussion but he's pretty much got his mind made up.

original.png

12:44 AM BBT (Cams 3 & 4) Joe goes up to hoh. When he enters he proclaims "He didn't take that well!" He then looks at Ian and says something like "well, he knows I told him no right?" A little small talk and then Ian starts tearing up. Ian walks downstais to the arcade room with Britney who more or less tell him to stop feeling bad for Boogie because he's an ass hole. Ian says he just feels like a scumbag.

12:55 BBT (Cams 3 & 4) Ian heads out to the hammock where Frank and Ashley are. They talk about Joe and what's going on upstairs. A few minutes later Ian gets up from the hammock to go inside. Ashley follows him. He seems pretty upset. They go and sit in the living room and Ian begins to hear the conversation about Boogie in the hoh room. They tell Frank. Frank decides to go upstairs.

original.png

1:11 AM BBT (All Cams) Frank goes up to the HOH room. Says he heard yelling. Could hear they were "dogging his boy while he's in bed asleep." He gets pretty worked up. Almost sounds like he's about to start crying. The HOH crew stays pretty quiet. Shane says "Sorry Frank" as Frank is leaving.

Frank goes downstairs. Says he's going to bed. The HOH crew talk rehash what just happenede etc. Then Ashley goes to tell Frank she's going up to the HOH to ask if she can talk to Jenn.

original.png

1:29 AM BBT (All Cams) Ashley goes up to the HOH and asks to talk to Jenn. Jenn replies with "You can suck it, Ashley!" Jenn is pissed at Ashley for saying she's voting to keep Boogie. Jenn is heated yelling at Ashley saying she turned her back on her etc. They go back and forth for a while before Ashley starts crying. When Ashley starts crying Jenn pulls her out of the room to talk. Joe is tearing up because Ashley "reminded him of his daughters." The HOH crew all think this is an act.

original.png

2:19 AM BBT (Cams 1 & 2) Ashley finishes up her conversation with Jenn and heads down to check on Ian. Frank comes out to talk to her. They rehash the conversation with some serious trash talking. Frank is calling Jenn a "wanna be rocker" Calling Danielle out saying she "wants to get married so bad she can taste it" and is "chasing Shane's jock around the house." Frank says he's gonna be calling people out on Wednesday. He's ready to get some pots and pans and go Evil Dick on the house etc. Frank also asks Ashley to cuddle with him twice and she turns him down both times.

Meanwhile everyone in the house (besides Ian, Frank, Ashley and Boogie) have decided to drink coffee so they can stay up late and sleep all day tomorrow to avoid drama.

source: ONTDBB

• Members

Thanks for the pictures. Figures this was all after BBAD. Frank usually chickens out of callouts but we'll see if he's brave enough this time. I did laugh when I heard people saying it was so brave of him to go up to those cowards, when he said nothing to them. Dogging his boy when he's asleep - he's asleep 12 hours a day .You can tell he and Boogie have deep connections outside the game as otherwise his behavior with Boogie makes little sense. Someone compared him to Rachel.

• Members

I watched some of BBAD and was laughing at Frank being so upset that the others in the house were baking cookies while Boogie was leaving. Oh the anguish. And he and that corpse Ashley are going to wear Boogie T-shirts and shout out "this is for Boogie!" when they win the rigged HOH tomorrow. The only time I ever liked that was when Porsche and Kalia did it and even then I knew it was stupid.

Archived