Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

She's shut down Danielle a number of times the last week on the victim routine, and likes to point out the stupidity of her comments and blather. It's not too obvious but Danielle has made her feelings clear behind Britney's pack.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's rich. Britney doesn't like people playing the victim? lol

Eh, I still don't really think there's much hostility there between the ladies at least from watching the feeds the past week. Dan is more snippy towards Dani then I see Britney being. And nobody really gets to talk about Britney to any great degree because, as they have all discussed, she's a snoopy busy body that doesn't give anybody a chance to talk without her around.

The coaches should have stuck together. If only Boogie didn't hold on to Frank so tight...

ETA:

I spoke too soon, Brit is trying to suffocate Dani with a pillow. Hah.

• Members

Meh, this season, much like almost every season since season 8 (except 10) is very hard to watch until the ending. The producers just ruin everything.

It's sad, because I liked every season from 2 to 8.

• Members

I didn't get the impression he was dancing out of glee that Dan was being punished. At least not when he danced the first time, there may have been a second time that I didn't see due to choosing sleep over feeds again. He was dancing because there was music and he's insensitive.

I enjoyed last season all the way through but, yeah, I don't know how much my heart is going to be in it unless things get a little less predictable especially with Frank always getting out of it from Day 1 & what appears to be AG's B-storyline of making all the veterans pay (for outing Janelle early?).

• Members

I think she wanted Janelle out early.

I always kind of laugh when I hear people say, ____ would have gone far if they'd kept Janelle! I think people sometimes forget just what a bad position Janelle was in in that house. If people are upset over the personal attacks on Janelle, I get that, but the only people who should have kept her were her team.

I also don't believe the idea that Frank would have gone if she'd stayed. Frank going is as likely as Boogie dressing his age.

• Members

Dan tried to make people think he was disoriented from the solitary room (most of them didn't buy it). A few hours later he called a house meeting to say goodbye.

He had kind words...until he got to the end.

Danielle is freaking out. The house is upset. Dan took Frank upstairs and is trying to pitch an alliance and he ratted out the entire Quack Pack.

I don't think it matters, because Frank has no power this week, but I guess he decided to go out with a bang.

• Members

Dude, Dan is on fiyah tonight. I'm only sorry I can't watch this 24/7. Right now, the house hates Dan and Frank (who was blind in his Dan hate) is defending Dan. Now all Dan has to do is keep Frank on the hook and get crazy Dani to forgive him so she can seduce Jenn into using PoV.

• Members

I think Dan did it. BB Gold as Brit would say, lol.

Frank convinced Jenn to use the PoV to save Dan. Jenn and Dani have to talk about this though before I'm 100% sure.

They did. It's on. Jenn and Dani are IN.

Dani is going to stay on the block. Dan is off.

Brit, Shane or/and Ian are screwed.

Tomorrow is going to be fun.

ETA:

They should take Shane out. Brit would be fun but Shane is a competition monster.

• Members

Omg I love Jenn now even -- I actually do want Dan/Danielle/Jenn/Frank to be the final four. Danielle grinning like a cheshire cat as she describes how she made Dan cry because her feelings were hurt. These feeds are AMAZING right now.

Shane hasn't won anything in ages, and Brit has Ian eating out of the palm of her hand. Plus it's just gonna be very satisfying to see the same thing happen to Britney in both of her seasons :) She just can't hang with the big kids.

• Members

Stop stalking people Brit. Leave. Go. Frank, go to HoH.

Britney needs to be stopped BUT they don't need to cut her to stop her. Ian is her mental monster, Shane is her physical monster. Hmm. No, they should get Britney out. She manipulates too easily (or so she thinks). Her social game and her snoopiness is like on a 10. She desn't let anybody have conversations alone.

Hee, Brit is a little nervous but the girls are lying to her well.

I loved BB13, but if Dan succeeds with this -- and it looks like he will -- it's going to go down as one of the most amazing game plays in BB history.

Archived