Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so tired of Danielle. She has now told Dan that she had breast implants and has benign tumors in her breasts from scarring, that she needs chemo for. She said she will have to get treatment as soon as she leaves BB.

When she wasn't looking he shook his head at the camera.

He said to himself he wants Shane out next and when talking to his wife (to himself really) he mentioned how he knew she had to deal with his being ruthless this season and he hoped she wasn't upset with him. I don't think he'll be back on Big Brother, the season seems to have been some type of emotional hell for him.

• Members

From someone who was at the taping of the eviction episode taping:

Jenn was evicted 2-0 and said she didn't regret going on slop to save Dan.

Danielle/Dan went to tiebreaker on HOH, based on pictures that had been on the wall earlier that day. Danielle won the tiebreaker.

Yesterday Dan told Danielle to nominate him beside Ian, to fool Ian into thinking they weren't together.

• Members

First part of HOH is over. It was an endurance which involved being dunked into the water. Ian went out first. I don't think he threw it, as he was miserable. Dan convinced Danielle to drop it, after swearing on his wife. She said she'd slowly castrate him with a butter knife if he lied to her.

Archived