Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Just because Dani appears to be a pathological liar (she has little to no conscience about lying, it's as if she has other personalities that live in the lie) doesn't mean she's batchit insane, does it? lol

I kind of hope she wins too.

Dan naming him and Dani the surgeons is great too: "I cut them up and you put them back together."

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Danielle hasn't been 100% loyal to Dan (she threw him aside when she knew Frank was putting them both up) and he knows it. I don't blame her, she had to save herself, but she was more than happy at the thought of him going. His relationship with her since then has changed.

I just want her to own up to her strategy and not do the sweetie stuff with the jury.

I'd still rather see Dan win but I don't think he will.

Jenn is off the block and Joe is up. Joe blames Dan and is lying to people that Dan promised not to use the veto. Joe is also humiliated because his dumb ass started talking to Dan last night in a dark room, thinking it was Shane. When he said, "Dan chased me..." Dan said, "This IS Dan." Joe awkwardly said, "Wassup," and Dan told him to go to bed. Then Dan told Shane and they all laughed. Joe is convinced Dan set all this up as a plot against him. He is now using the old Jerry insults of Dan hiding behind the Bible, and being like Satan. I'm tired of Joe and I hope they don't rig a win for him on Thursday.

The main plan with the QP is to make sure Jenn is targeting Joe/Ian and Joe is targeting Jenn/Dan.

Frank was tipped off by the DR this morning and wanted Dan to use the veto on him, but now he thinks he's safe again. There is some very convoluted plan by Ian to make Jenn think Frank is staying, Dan and Jenn vote Frank to stay, Shane and Danielle evict him, Ian breaks the tie and Frank goes. I wonder if Ian secretly plans to keep Frank.

Here's the clip of Joe's stupidity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lFJ3DLXOq6k

• Members

It's amazing how things are falling into place for Dan... Now Joe is recommending to Ian that they d a 2-2 vote for Joe/Frank so Ian can break the vote which is the only way Dan's week could have gone better (being allowed to vote for Frank to stay with Frank still leaving). Joe is working for Dan and he doesn't know it, lol.

Frank really thinks he'll have a 3-1, 4-0 vote to stay. If they can keep the blanket over his head, Thursday should be somewhat funny.

• Members

Did you hear about the producers still rigging the game? Apparently the producers told Jen in a 50-minute diary session that Frank is the intended target for the eviction.

I just can't with Grodner anymore... Ugh. I hope Frank is out on his behind tonight.

• Members

I think Jenn knew this, but they told her Danielle was too well-protected, which upset her a lot. Dan had to calm her down. He also used this to solidify her with him over Danielle. The problem is she thinks he's going to keep Frank, which he's not.

Dan also had an argument with Danielle because he admitted to her that he was really upset with her at the time of the fake funeral. He was pissed off a lot of the night.

I keep thinking they're setting this up for him to be taken out soon. He must be paranoid as all hell.

• Members

Ian won HoH.

Despite Dan being a bit of a twat during the live show today, Ian still appears to want him to be his #2 and he's all about a Quack Pack Final 4.

Dan has somehow convinced Ian not to hold a grudge about the nominaton (not that he really was holding one anyway) AND to put Shane and Jenn up for nomination (instead of Jenn and Dan). Ian was resistent to putting Shane up. Dan brought up the Renegades wearing red bandanas in the Final 3 to manipulte Ian, lol.

Oh, what appeared to happen during the Live show is Dan was going to put Shane up to get him out but Dani was like "nooo" (stupid, he's hiding behind your crush on him) so he put Dani up because he knew she'd be safe and so not to piss off anybody else. I think Dan's only true loyalty is to Dani but he's sort of evil so I don't know how far that would take her. I think Dan wanted Ian and/or Shane out tonite and is probably going to try to take Shane out this week despite Ian's wishes.

• Members

Jenn and Shane were nominated. Veto is likely tonight. If past seasons are any indication it will be morphomatic. Jenn snapped at Danielle, which sent Danielle into another tizzy. Dan is trying to keep them both calm because he wants to vote Shane out this week, even though Ian wants Shane to stay.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] I do not want Shane winning this season -- all my friends who watch BB think Shane is a huge threat to win and I totally disagree but if this jury is bitter and he wins he will be the worst winner ever. Nice guy but he has done [!@#$%^&*] to deserve to win.

Archived