Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But Dani is a little bit crazy, some of this will go to her head and she's going to whine to Dan or Jenn for 2 hours.

90% of this is Dani acting, and doing it well. 10% of it is her crazy.

Britney to Dani: You're not getting screwed.

Hee. Yes, Britney you are the one getting screwed.

Britney to Dani: It's going to be a 5-0 vote against Dan.

Hee.

• Members

I think Joe will vote off Britney. But even if he doesn't, it's no concern to Frank or Dan. Dan gets to stay and Frank gets a new ally who is good at competitions -- I've got a feeling the next HoH will be something Dan is just great at lol.

• Members

Yeah, think they can get Joe or even Shane. I hope she's not c. damage.

Just a taste of what we may get tomorrow. I don't feel bad for her this year because she's such an entitled hypocrite, on that season I didn't feel sorry for her because she was so mean:

• Members

Jenn: I'm from Brooklyn and we don't like rats (Ian).

I'm the opposite. Her nastiness wasn't attractive to me on BB12, I liked that she came in here a little less venemous BUT, again, she's such an entitled hypocrite. She is the only one allowed to feel this and do that or it's whine, whine, whine.

ETA:

Janelle has given her stamp of approval:

@JanellePierzina

Dan's power move is amazing! Wow!!!! I'm stunned! #DansMist #speechless #DanTheMan #BBLegend

@EvelDick: IF Dan pulls this off, this will be one of the greatest plays ever... And I will be the first to give him a call and tell him so. 32 mins. ago

• Members

The DR called Jenn in and now she's having second thoughts. Jenn and Dan are waiting for some privacy to talk.

Does the DR hate Dan? The Feeds were better than the CBS episode tonight because of him and they still want him to go?

• Members

The show loves Frank but they also love Ian, and perhaps Britney. They may be hoping for Frank against the house, not Frank and Dan. If they kill this it would suck because this is such an insane plan and it came out of nowhere, which is great drama. But I'm expecting them to kill it.

• Members

Plan Dan worked.

Shane, Brit, Ian and Joe are buying Frank's story about why.

Brit is playing big, poor victim big time which is to be expected. She's still b-s'ing which is to be expected. She's still being an entitled hypocrite. I feel a little bad for her, but all of Dan's teammates were literally and figuratively dancing on his grave 24 hours ago.

For Jonathan, Dani and Brit are the nominees NOW smile.png

• Members

Feeds are kind of boring now.

Ian was acting like a "man" after Britney got put up but he then got drunk and him, Frank and Dan are acting like best friends.

Britney has taken Frank's former stand of "everything is Dan's fault."

Brit also seems like she got a lot of Xanax during her 1 hour in the DR following the ceremony.

Dani is playing up her part which is somewhat fun. She is safe from every angle imaginable unless her part comes out.

The night has potential. Britney seems like she might go off on Dan at some point.

• Members

Britney is on a (so far) hour long rant about Dan... She makes Frank's former blind Dan hate look tame but she claims she's not bitter or sour, lol.

They need to give her some more Xanax so she can go to sleep.

Brit: "I protected him."

She was first in line throwing him under the bus 'cept for maybe trying for the PoV.

• Members

After a 4-5 hour Xanax filled rant, Brit has calmed down. She apologized to Dan. She acknowledges that she and the others were more than fine with him going and she could see how that would have rubbed anybody the wrong way. She adds that even though he won before, he gave up a summer with his family, etc like each of them to play this game and they didn't really take that into mind. She also acknowledges that it was stupid to think he would just take that and lay down and die.

She probably thinks she has a chance of getting his vote on Thursday (she still believes he has issues with Danielle) or maybe she's being sincere.

ETA:

She's back to ranting, yawn, so I guess it's that vote angle.

Archived