Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Britney was upset all day yesterday (she saw Dan and Frank talking, and it's her husband's birthday) and she lost her remaining patience at Ian's not wanting to put Frank up. Ian told Dan he doesn't think he will have the votes of the Quack Pack members if he's in the final 2 against one of them. Dan tried to convince Ian that he would easily beat Dan in the final 2, and narrowly beat Britney and Danielle. Ian said of course you'll say that.

When Ian was drilling with Shane, Danielle, and Dan in HOH, they still wanted Frank up, but finally agreed to a plan he has to nominate Joe and Shane and backdoor Frank.

Most likely Ian will throw it, but if he doesn't then it's his best chance to get rid of Joe, who Ian sees as his #1 enemy in the house, leading Ian to obsess over him.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Britney is so hyped about what a great show they put on tonight. Big Brother Gold is what she keeps saying. They all love the show they put on tonight. They're talking about how great Joe's non-speech was.

I think the plan is to win HoH and backdoor Frank. Joe is definitely going up (at least on then Britney, Ian side of the QP). If Frank doesn't play or win PoV, he's out. If Frank plays and wins PoV, Joe is most likely out.

• Members

Frank won HoH. Pfft.

Whatevs, he's still outnumbered and he might do a stupid nominee like Joe or Jenn instead of Dan and Shane.

ETA:

The QP plan is to throw Joe under the bus as far as I see - at least that's Brit and Ian's plan. They know he's going after Dan no matter what and they plan on encouraging his Dan hate. They're going to make him think they'll take Dan out. Brit and Shane are really going to have to play Frank (while keeping Joe in the dark) to accomplish this. Does Shane want to get rid of a guy that's on his jock though? I do think Frank is dumb enough to think he has a chance to align with Britney and Shane.

• Members

Brit & Ian are clearly aiming for Dan and Joe to go up. They claim to vote Joe out and keep Dan - I think they will flip and vote Dan out.

Frank seems fine with Brit and Ian. He has previously wnated to work with her. I wouldnt be surprised to see a new alliance form.

• Members

I don't think they'll flip if they get that. Nobody with a brain would want Frank to remain in this game even a week more than necessary.

Dan has told Joe about Ian being the rat. Joe needs to leak this out and give up the info that Dan told him.

Before this goes down, Dan and Britney need to convince Ian to let them reveal this to Frank. It's the best thing for all of them. Ian, Brit and Shane need to pretend to be pissed off at Dan for doing this to Ian which is believable. Joe will be none-the-wiser to being thrown under the bus.

• Members

No alliance with Frank makes sense long-term. He has too much power and he plays an extremely bitter, personal game.

Frank HOH weeks suck. I don't care who goes I just want him to go. What a big baby he is. Awful casting.

• Members

He's never liked Ian. He will hide it until Dan is gone.

Jenn and Joe are probably more entertaining than most of the other people left, except maybe Ian, so for that reason I hope they stay. OK, Jenn's entertaining when she's nominated.

If I thought Dan going would be exciting I'd be all for it but at this point nothing will be if Frank stays. The whole house will just fade away for a week until another miraculous Frank POV win, then rinse and repeat. The only suspense is if Frank will tell the house again that he's angry they aren't playing for him to win, or if he'll tell them he's the best player ever, like he told Joe.

• Members

No, no, Frank wouldn't be mad at Ian if he was ratted out. He hates Dan. He'd be mad at the person who aligned with and is aligning with Dan - which is an unwitting Joe. Ian can just play the "I was manipulated by big bad Dan" card, the "let me get revenge on Dan with you" card. Ian can then push the Joe nom. They have to get moving though. Shane and Britney can pretend to be upset with Dan and Joe adding to Frank's alliance. Joe won't be in on any of this.

It's brilliant. I think Dan is figuring it out too. He's trying to get Joe to recommend to Frank the same nominees as he will too.

Nobody should want to align with Frank. Nobody should want to keep him in the game. He's too much of a threat. It's common sense. He put a big target on himself or AG did by winning so much.

• Members

Frank does play the game personally and he desperately needs an alliance and is probably egotistical enough to think he can get one. He's ripe for this plot.

If he thinks Dan, his arch enemy, is tight with Joe and they both tried to throw little manipulated Ian under the bus, this plot has a shot.

• Members

You never know.

It's sad how many people in the house despise Frank and know they have no choice but to work with him because of rigging. Shane said they can't break any deal with Frank because the show will give him a special power and he will put them up the next week. It's just a joke. Everyone in there knows he can't win without help and everyone knows they can't do anything about it.

• Members

People are way underestimating frank. The guy is a powerhouse, physically. He is smart. And above all else, he knows the game - and not in the Ian way of facts. He knows how to play it well, he is dominating this season, along with Shane, because everyone else sucks.

Yes, he has the aid of production, but so far it isnt blatant enough to dismiss his wins.

At this point, Frank deserves to make it along with Shane, Ian and Brit. Nobody else is even playing the game.

• Members

I disagree but I respect your opinion.

Frank plans to nominate Dan and Danielle. He told just about everyone this, but Dan, who hasn't talked to him. Dan had this big silly plan to get Joe nominated, which won't happen now because Shane told Dan that Joe was promised safety. Ian and Britney are the two most close to Frank with these plans, and they're going along (Britney will lose in a landslide to Frank, Ian, or Shane, but maybe she thinks she can still get to the end with Danielle). Britney told Danielle about this and told her to go upstairs. Britney told Dan part of it but not that he's being nominated (but he can figure that out himself anyway).

They need to show Danielle's histrionics (since they are going to probably have to tarnish others in the house to make Frank more popular, they may start). They need to show her all but forcing a final 2 deal on Frank, saying he will be her Dan and she will do anything for him, saying Dan will use veto on her, saying she has no one in the house, then going downstairs and telling Jenn that she fought hard for Dan and swore to Frank she'd fight for veto for Dan.

She is trying to get Dan to out the Quack Pack and Ian's spy role. Too little too late. Dan may do it anyway, out of desperation.

Archived