Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

They literally reset the game when he was voted out. And any of the number, find the item games could have easily been set ups. If the Frank rigging isn't considered blatant then I have to say there's never been blatant rigging on BB.

Ian is annoying me. He's just ratting around to whichever side has the power. I'm pretty sure he switched back to Frank's side. Everybody else is playing Frank. Ian has switched. I watched until early this morning but not so much today so I'm not 100% sure on Ian but I'm pretty close to sure.

The rat shout be ratted out, not that Frank would care as he's completely blinded by his Dan hate at this point. He'll just bame Dan. His hate for Dan is in big part because of what Dan took the Ian-bullet for. Ian set in motion Frank and Boogie's demise.

I won't be hurt if Dan goes but I hope they can somehow get Joe up there. If not, fine, Frank can go next week.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pandora's Box was opened.

Ian won a PoV. There will be a PoV played as well.

Dan is relieved he didn't rat Ian out. Meh. Ian has turned already and once he turns... Maybe Britney can get through to him. Or maybe not. If she's in danger she'll convince him not to use it on Dan for good reason.

ETA:

LMAO, the're talking about what animals they were looking for quarters for the PB PoV.

• Members

Apparently everyone is upset with Dan over trying to win veto.

If he thinks Ian will use the veto on him he's in for a rude awakening. Ian has always been closest to Britney and he is very loyal to Frank, and they want Dan gone.

I just wish they'd get the eviction over with already and speed up the season. Britney's going to get clowned by the guys - again - the fodder will go, and Frank will probably beat somebody like Joe 7-0.

• Members

Dan seems more ashamed of himself than the house seems mad at him. Yikes, he elbowed Brit during PB. Brit almost took Joe's arm off during the competition though. She grabbed a ball from his hand and then wouldn't let Joe get his arm back, lol.

Ian wasn't loyal to Frank last week and on Thursday. Ian ping-pongs. Right now he's on Frank's side again and I don't think Dan has a chance of him using the Veto on him unless Britney wins the second PoV.

Dan does have a chance to win PoV himself though.

• Members

I think Ian only did that because Britney snapped at him to make a decision. He's always seemed fond of Frank (Frank can't stand him, he just humors Ian).

Thanks for all the updates.

I will give the show credit for coming up with an exciting PB idea.

• Members

If anyone in the house was smart they would see that this type of move shows production is worried about being seen as too much on one player's side (at least when that player isn't hugely popular) and they would realize they shouldn't work with Frank based on the idea of America loving him. I don't think they will think this way, as Ian and Britney are already snowed. Apparently Britney is upset Dan is playing the game for himself. She's the most selfless player in there...

• Members

Britney is whining about Dan like she was whining about Shane a couple of weeks ago. She seems to be trying to turn Dani against Dan. She's mad Dan didn't share his quarters for the machine with them. It was one of those pick a teddy bear (except with golden balls of veto) with the tool machines. I'm starting to hope she gets done like she got done in her last season.

Dan and Frank are talking. Don't waste your breath Dan unless you're going to rat out Ian that is.

• Members

She also told Shane not to win the veto and save Dan. If she's really expecting that Ian and Frank (who could beat her in a final 2 and likely wouldn't even take her there) will carry her to the end, she's in for a rude awakening. She always needs a house scapegoat. Dan is back on the roster.

• Members

Britney's been playing to lose most of the season, especially the Janelle move. I think she's trying to find another Brigade. That's who she felt most comfortable with in BB12. That way if she loses she can say it's not her fault, the men tricked her. I think Britney is also afraid of the public hating her and she thinks if she's with Frank and Ian the audience will love her.

• Members

She doesn't get that the audience doesn't love Frank. They were groaning when he was winning the PoV right up until the "Applause" sign went up and then they applauded. I could understand them not hearing the groans though. The audience did/does love Ian which might change by the time the next Live show airs, lol.

I'm still holdng out hope that Britney has not really gone over to that side. It's really hard to tell what most of the house is doing or really thinking except for Ian, in my opinion, and of course Frank. Ian's body language changed with most of the QP yesterday.

• Members

I would laugh if they start playing for Frank to win at the time the show realized he's not popular with America. I guess it doesn't really matter at this point. He is a Rachel - terrible social skills, plays for his "man," plays mostly for comps which are rigged for him. He got very upset when he learned Dan had called him Rachel. The truth hurts. And just like Rachel last year I think this will be a "hurry up and get it over with" finale if he's there.

• Members

That comparison is an insult to Rachel wink.png Frank was offended because he thinks Rachel's social game was awful and he thinks that the only thing that rivals his own competition skills is his own social skills. Speaking of which, Rachel left some great goodbye message to potential jury members on BB13 <-- > bad social game but so much fun. I think a lot of the house enjoyed her at least half the time despite how much they protested. Last year they were rigging for all the vets (again, no real issue with rigging unless it's a straight out cheat like giving answers, planting answers, more items placed), not just Rachel. By the time they put the big push for Jordan and Rachel the two girls were the underdogs and probably the favorite players left in the game.

The Frank thing I don't get. They didn't even wait for the game to go on for a while before starting this. It's like AG fell in love before the show started to air and that was that. I wonder who we'll say AG was rigging for with the PB PoV. Dan was getting quarters like crazy though so AG was probably rigging for Dan that time. Dan is stroking Ian's ego and making him think it was rigged for Ian. He's telling him it would be epic, a BB first, to use two PoV. Ian's feeling it.

If I was stuck with Ian in that house I'd be scared. He makes me nervous sort of like a killer clown. Dani is weird, but Ian is a different kind of weird.

• Members

I'm not sure if they care about saving Dan or if they just wanted some drama. Britney was offended he didn't share quarters (even though she knew he was going up and she would be fine - great player there).

I mostly remember Rachel last season for being kind of depressed and a little confused most of the time, especially when she wasn't winning competitions. I think the "my man" attitude is what reminds me most of her when I see Frank. I did prefer her to Jordan (who didn't seem to want to be there and who made me feel uncomfortable at times) last season.

If Dan can convince Ian to use veto on him then it's one of the better game moves he's made this season. He doesn't seem to be as able to play as he was in BB10, due to losing competitions, and possibly because there is no strategy this season, just mostly about whether you can cowtow to Frank. Dan can't.

Apparently Ian told Dan that the DR doesn't want him to use the veto so I wonder why they had the competition in the first place?

• Members

Ian seemed more eager to use it after he said they recommended he not use it.

Well, yeah, Boogie was definitely Frank's man and Boogie and Frank got all R/B, J/J last week. I ended up liking Rachel due to the whole underdog element and the mean girls (including Ragan who loves her now) element. Britney was just so mean to and about her on their season (12). The same thing sort of happened on 13. Dani D.'s (the original mean girl) social game was just as bad as Rachel's in many ways, IMO. Rachel is crazy but she's not really mean, at least not all the time - and that's why I tend to root for her. Plus she's pretty hilarious. She also acted so differently in the house when Brendon wasn't around - less dramatic, and more competent. I liked that change.

I was just watching a few of the old clips since it's been a boring night in the BB14 house...

Rachel catches Britney making fun of her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnlyhbbeX1g

Rachel's ridiculous goodbye messages on BB12 (loved the BB13 messages a lot more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBOt8j_PyY

Rachel's wins in BB12 and BB13:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49gT0Piq3HY

Ragan and Matt analyzing Rachel BB13 game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alk-N3i5fzc

Archived