Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Yes, Daniele always had a terrible social game. I hated her in BB8 and then began to respect her a little at the end because I could tell they were setting her up to fail compared to her father, even though she'd done most of the work. She had matured somewhat in BB13 but still fell for the cute guys (although Dominic was much cuter than Nick) and still had trouble working with people. Having to work with Kalia and Lawon was sort of the last resort and it's amazing they did as well as they did. If they hadn't done that stupid plan to vote Lawon out for "power" the game might have been different. That and Daniele putting up Jeff/Jordan instead of Brendan and Rachel.

I saw some comments that Ian may be lying to Dan because he wants to get the evil mastermind edit. If so then I'm annoyed, because lying for no reason isn't evil mastermind, it's just being a dick. The only one who pulled that off was Dr. Will, who had charisma in spades. Ian will be more like Ronnie. People enjoyed him lying to Boogie because Boogie was obnoxious, but Dan is very low-key. He's also on the jury, and why tell a lie like that to someone on the jury?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That. Yep. If he's just messing with Dan, he's done his BB math wrong. Dan has been covering for his wease a--. It's fun when the person deserves it (Boogie and Frank last wee), it's fun when the person really fits the villain suit (Ian doesn't). It's not fun when you're just being a little yousaidit.

• Members

Ian confirmed to Shane that he won't use veto because that would "betray" Frank. I guess that makes Shane unlikely to use veto if he wins.

Ian was too gutless to say this to Dan.

Danielle has told Dan that Britney is going after him, so that just means these two won't get a vote from Dan - they're playing for Frank to win.

• Members

Britney is playing the same game as last time -- she knows Frank is the biggest threat but she is too scared to do anything about it. Britney's social game is actually really good but she has zero strategy. She plays to go far instead of playing to win.

• Members

Frank doesn't appear to be as stupid as he has acted, so I don't think Britney or Shane are safe if Dan or Dani win PoV. It would be hilarious if Dan wins PoV or gets one used on him and Britney is picked as the replacement and voted out. Whatever the case, the best story here is for Dan to win PoV (get to rigging AG) or/and for Frank to rat Britney out to Dan & Dani. Also, Frank may be able to get the target off himsef by turning people against each other with the info he's being fed. I don't want Frank to win or stay, but...

Britney, Shane, Dan and Daniellle = Jeff, Jordan, Brendon and Rachel. In that order, I think, except for the fact that nobody but Shane really wins anything. Jeff & Jordan were turning quicker and using Rachel and Brendon as target practice harder which reminds me of what Britney is doing. Shane is nice and wants the QP to stay together but Britney will drag him to the dark side. Ian = Shelley+Adam mix.

• Members

So this is the most confusing week in LF history? LOL, I don't know what is lies or what is the truth and none of them are clearing it up when others aren't around. Everybody is telling everybody what they want to hear. Only DR's are going to let us in to what's really going on OR the after PoV reactions. Dan should not throw PoV to Britney or Shane. He needs to go for the win. I still don't trust Brit after the past few days. If he lets Brit or Ian manipulate him into throwing it he probably deserves to go.

ETA:

Okay, Brit and Ian just had a private talk. it does seem like Ian and Brit are still with QP. They'll screw Joe (or Jenn), and of course Frank, IF Britney or Shane wins the next PoV today. I don't know if Dan will throw it (I don't know if I want him to) because Ian and Britney have been doing an excellent job of taking care of themselves on the Frank side as well.

• Members

Frank hates Ian. He is biding his time until Dan is gone, IMO. Ian doesn't realize it.

I think if Dan goes this week Frank has won, end of season.

I don't think they will use the POV even if Shane or Britney win so I hope that Dan wins. This will put a ton of heat on Britney and Shane and I want to see how they scramble. I also want to see if Frank would bother to speak to Dan like a human being, knowing he'd be there.

Dan has sucked in comps this season so I don't see it happening.

• Members

Britney's entire game is avoiding blame. She won't win if she gets in front of the jury. And Ian would likely take Frank over her. The key in this is fear of America. Ian is playing for the camera, and America. He thinks America loves Frank as much as he does.

• Members

Ian loves Britney, 100% genuine. He'd take Britney over Frank. He's f'in with Frank as much as he's f'in with Dan.

Jenn won the second PoV. They had to buzz in and answer questions to ultimately take punishments and earn points. Jenn will be on slop all summer. Frank is in a stupid but appropriate costume. Dan is stuck in isolation eating a big cake and listening to loud music. It appears that Frank can't play in the next two HoH's. Dani and Brit are chained to each other.

Frank should be out soon unless the floater alliance (Jenn and Joe) agrees to ride him on their backs to the finale. Jenn is in love with Dani, and Joe with Shane SO I don't think his odds are good. I don't forsee Dani nor Shane turning to the Frank side.

Dan's gone. He can either go out classy or try to ride a bus over his teammates. We shall see. QP is still trying. Ian and Brit s--t talking Joe a lot. It won't work but it's sweet.

• Members

I don't think QP is anything but a name now. Shane and Ian aren't close and Danielle is a fourth wheel. Britney can barely hide her hostility toward Danielle. If one of them can backdoor Frank they might stay together but they don't gain anything otherwise.

I don't buy a lot of Ian's relationships in the house, except the main one, which is camera time. As much as he gets along with Britney I think production has the final say. Britney's role this season is the person who makes funny comments, not a player. The biggest move she made is the one she regrets.

• Members

Ultimately, Boogie and Frank were the only really tight alliance.

Britney is hostile towards Danielle? I don't really see that, not even the simmering type of hostility. I do think she has simmering hostility towards Shane, heh.

Seeing Frank as a Carrot, so fitting, and those two HoH dq's brings me BB peace.

Archived