Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Thanks for the updates. She's such a princess. She is still likely to stay, but I'm glad she had to work for it. She treats Shane like a pack mule and I hope he votes her out.

This probably isn't the edit the show wanted, but it's going to be great TV, even if they edit Dan as the devil and Britney and Ian as victims. Ian has been so unpleasant lately, maybe this will make him humble, briefly.

I saw this at Survivor Sucks and thought it was a good writeup.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me pre-face this by saying I don't think BB has ever had this many pseudo-sociopath liars mostly just looking out for number one. That said, that write-up is reminiscent of Brit's ranting today.

Dan got extremely calculated but it was only after realizing they didn't give a crap about his fate. His alliance was fine with him going and fine with throwing him further under the bus with the HoH as soon as Frank won HoH. I do think Britney, Shane and Ian intended to save him if everything fell into place, but they were more than okay with everything not falling into place and then continued that bus ride.

Dan simply gave himself a fair chance against his so-called alliance. The funeral was to throw them off and in a way to officially bury his role in that alliance as they had already packed his bags. I think Dan may have done the same thing if they had acted like they cared but the fact is they didn't.

• Members

Britney is now trying to get votes to stay, although she seems to think she has a better chance with Dan than she does with Shane. She is also going to try to lie to Shane that Dan is keeping her. Shane is gullible so that could work. Otherwise he won't keep her. He's not too fond of her.

Ian is probably the lowest on the totem pole now. For one reason or another everyone in there is wary of him or dislikes him. He didn't help matters a few nights ago when he got drunk and made a somewhat flip reference to 9/11 (saying he's wanted to be on BB since before he got a pube, since a plane flew into the feckin towers, etc.). Jenn, who was in 9/11, was upset, and left the table. Frank told him not to do that. Ian was apologetic. Later that night he told Frank his social game sucked, that his hair was last in style when Janelle first went on BB, and he threw the basketball hoop into the water.

Just about everyone has deals on deals on deals, but I'd say Ian, then Dan, then Shane are most in danger of going home. No one wants to put up Frank. Shane wants to throw HOH. Ian might, since Britney told him to trust Danielle (!).

• Members

Yep, Brit def. started campaigning too late. Lots of whining and talking but very little campaigning. I think Dani deserves to stay for helping Dan pull off this move BUT I would have not minded Brit staying over her.

Shane reminds me of Austin Peck's Austin Reed on Days of Our Lives circa the 1990s so Britney's plan has a shot. He appears to be that slow, lol.

Britney and Ian were talking for a long time last night. It was an okay talk, besides them bragging about what intelligent people they are versus the rest of the people in the house and in the world. Ian was saying Ashley questioned how he would have these long talks with Brit but he'd walk away when they started taking. Everybody seems to agree Ashley was too dumb to hold a conversation with. Britney wonders if some of it was an act. Ian doesn't think so. Ian is sure Dan will come back to him because Dan's "first word" is gold and according to him Dan's first word was to the Quack Pack. As obnoxious as Ian can be, that's sort of cute - maybe because he was rocking back and forth (which he does all the time) and holding a teddy bear while saying it. He can be endearing in one moment and the most obnoxious thing on the planet in the next moment. Like Frank, Ian gets irritated when Brit starts making it clear she thinks that there are better players (i.e. Dan). Neither likes hearing anybody is playing better than they are. Ian will concede Dan is the man to a point though. Ian wanted Britney to say he was the man prior to Dan's big move though. She never quite did, lol.

• Members

So we're 25 minutes after CBS ended the show...

Ian is not struggling at all. AT. ALL.

Dani is doing okay.

Dan and Shane are strugging from time to time.

Shane keeps telling everybody they're doing a good job. He's dumb but sweet.

I don't know who to root for. I think Dan is safe with these 3 up there so he needs to throw it eventually so he can play DE HoH.

ETA:

Dani dropped (10:28 PM EST). They started spinning them while they were spinning them.

Dan dropped (10:29 PM EST).

Shane and Ian still hanging on (11:00 PM EST). Shane's in pain.

(11:30 PM EST) Both still up there. Frank the carrot looks terrified.

(11:48 PM EST) Shane agrees to drop if Ian assure him and Dani safety. He does. Shane drops. Ian is HoH.

• Members

Dan is safe with Ian even if Frank details the conversation upstairs.

Ian wubs Dan deep down and understands why Dan did what he had to do. He was sitting up all night with Britney talking about getting Dan back on Team Quack and how Dan will come back to them when push comes to shove.

Ian hates Frank. Frank, Jenn or Joe are going this week. The main target is Frank.

• Members

Ian got a Pandora's Box. He got lots of gifts including a new hammock. The house got Jessie who took away all their junk food.

Ian nominated Frank and Jenn for eviction.

PoV looks like it will be played tonight after BBAD - so midnight their time. The players were chosen an hour or two ago. Everybody but Shane is playing.

• Members

I don't mind the comedy segments with Jesse, I just hate him when he's playing in the house. He also apparently drove Danielle batty by taking her snacks, which I like.

Danielle went around showing off her cleavage to the men last night. Only Joe was interested, and the whole thing seemed a little tacky.

Danielle asked Dan if she can trust him, and basically if he will make sure he loses to her at final 2. He said of course he would, then winked at the camera when she left. He told her he wants her with Jenn in the final 3.

Danielle told the camera she isn't sure who she would choose of Shane and Dan. She seems over Jenn (if she was ever not over her).

Ian and Dan talked for several hours about various topics. Ian still won't commit to a final 2 and says he wants Dan out before final 3. He told Dan that Britney advised him to take Shane or Frank to the end and not to fall for Dan's "mist". (Dan asked what his mist was) He also told Dan that he thinks Frank learned about Ian because of the "I'll rat you out" conversation between Dan and Ian that Joe overheard. So he is telling Dan he doesn't know that Dan is the one who ratted him out. That puts Dan at a huge disadvantage because Frank or Jenn could easily tell Ian everything. For now Frank still seems to trust Dan but that may go out the window after veto.

I'm not completely sure Ian isn't playing to backdoor Dan.

• Members

My 14-day Free trial ended last night, but Ian had already told Dan that Brit told him to take out Frank immediatey. He gave Dan the Brit list and Dan wasn't top 2 (to remove). I guess he may think Dan does not have good long-term memory? The mist part is true though.

Dan won PoV. It was just played.

Used another credit card for a new 14 day pass, haha.

ETA:

So, Dan is going to remove Jenn as a nominee as repayment for last week. (Danielle is turning Jenn against Frank subtly. Frank gave some minor ammunition - or did Dan lie to Dani about what Frank said? - allowing Dani that opening). Ian is going to put Joe up with the excuse of "I made a deal with Shane and Danielle, and I can't nominate Dan because he won PoV." Dan told him to just repeat Jerry's speech from Season 10 which was "I wanted this to be Dan but it can't be..." Ian told Dan to try to work out a deal with Jenn so she won't nominate Dan if she somehow wins HoH. The PoV today was OTEV and she was doing well in it. Frank's only chance would have been against Jenn (and to win PoV). That's the only one Ian would have considered eliminating over Frank. In that case he may have kept Frank due to his inability to play HoH for another week. Ian told Dan that Britney told him "Frank, Jenn and Joe" in that order for a reason. Dan is now putting the bow on Jenn after Dani has finished the Frank-should-probably-go wrapping on her. Dan is totally getting Jenn's permission to vote Frank out and she's also agreeing to vote Frank out as well under certain circumstances. Dan and Dani are a great team.

• Members

Dan and Dani ARE a great team -- honestly my dream scenario is that she cuts him at F3 and wins the game. It'd be a moment of the student surpassing the teacher and it'd be COMPLETELY unexpected as he is the one person she has shown 100% loyalty to. It'd be the biggest blindside and the best backstab in BB history IMO. And I know she is batshit insane, but she HAS played the hell out of this game and IMO would be the best female winner of all time.

BTW I have always bought the feeds but I do have multiple credit cards -- I will be doing it your way next season lol. The feeds are not worth money -- I must have them -- but the way they treat their paying customers by constantly blocking them out even when it's not necessary and they are showing footage on BBAD and the technical issues from earlier in the season makes me not want to spend money on them again lol. Thanks for letting me know how easy Real is to scam.

Archived