Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

I think the real game will be if anyone but Dan or maybe Danielle wins veto. So many people in there are easily manipulated by Boogie.

I also think Britney would be happy to just work with Danielle/Ian and push Dan and Shane out back to back. She may think they can win comps for her (and then she will throw them under the buss too).

Danielle is insane but Dan is lucky he chose her, as she is the one who has done damage control for him with Britney and Shane.

I can see why they resent Ian in all of this. I really think he's heading to a sure loss if he gets to the final 2.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shane's HOH amuses me. You wouldn't know he's HOH the way he acts and the way everybody else acts.

I like the show as is even if there is rigging.

I don't know. I think Dan, Britney, Dani are solid. I also think the rest of the house can't stand Boogie. Jenn, Joe and Ashley are a toss up but nobody has acquired these four into a for realz alliance. Like Dan was discussing last night, Britney and Dani need to make Jenn and Ashley really think there girls alliance is solid this week (they can go to that alliance for realz later if they want to). Shane is a bit dumb and Ian is not someone I tust completely.

Britney is the weak side of this alliance. She can't hide her whiney, whiney feelings and Shane and Dan may have enough of her spanking them and/or questioning them eventually.

• Members

After this from earlier today, I take that back a little...

At 12:06pm BBT on Cam 3, Frank admits that he palmed the HG choice because he figured that's what "they" (production) would have wanted him to do.

Frank: "I know they just wanted me to hold that chip and pull my hand back out (of the bag), I figured."

Feeds cut to fish...

Boogie: "Don't mention that other part ever again. You know what I'm talkin' about?"

Frank: "Yea."

Boogie: "I know what happened."

POV is being played now. It's been almost 2 hours.

• Members

More rigging for Frank - Joe said he and Boogie cheated during the POV.

What a terrible player he is. No social game, no strategy, rigged comp wins, no entertainment value. He is the face of Allison Grodner's failure as a producer. Presumably we're supposed to root for him and be amazed when he wins on Thursday and Dan goes. It's all so scripted you can see the strings. Just get it over and done.

• Members

If Franks wins HOH on Thursday I don't know if I can watch anymore. I'm okay with rigging a competition here and there to somebody's strenghts (the person still has to win it and if there was no cheating today, which I question, Frank won) but it's getting ridiculous with Frank - his over abundance of good luck. He's the only contestant in BB that can be voted out and not even leave the house for one second.

• Members

Watching the Live Feed a bit after a long YT run. I want Boogie and LOF dead in a figurative reality TV show sense of the word, lol, maybe that's why AG wants them in for as long as possible? The love to hate OR hate factor. The villains factor. The "mean girls" (they remind me of Dani, Kalia and Porsche from BB13) factor.

I hope they give Boogie a really great sense of security because I want his exit to be painful. Then hopefully his boyfriend LOF gets booted right after him.

ETA:

Brit and Dan are trying to coach Slow-Shane which is a good idea. They're going to nominate Jenn as the pawn.

I kind of love how nobody but Shane, Brit, Dan and Dani suspects what a silent menace Ian is. Hee. He plans on giving Boogie some "like father, like son" line after screwing him over. Boogie is planning to do a righteously indignant speech if he's voted out. *eye roll*

I was worried that the voice over the house was going to come out and start hitting people. Brit, Shane, Dani and Dan were talking about the DR and he was not having it.

Joe is trying to take Ian's rat spot with Dani, Dan, Shane and Brit. Cute. He's throwing Ashley and Jenn under the Boogie and Frank bus.

Archived