Big Brother 14: Spoiler Thread

Toups

• Members

Drama drama drama...Willie called a house meeting for only the new players, and basically tried to get them to shun their coaches, because he was so upset about the coaches being put into the game later on (which is still just a rumor, and since he wouldn't say where he got this from, most of them don't believe him). All it did was make Willie seem even more unstable, as everyone is still close to their coaches (the only one whose players don't work that closely with her is Janelle).

Frank felt like this put more of a target on him, as one of the reasons Kara was targeted was because of Dan being her coach. Joe was able to convince him to fully turn against Willie. While Willie had envisioned an alliance with Jojo (ugh)/Ashley/Shane/Frank/Ian, Frank was making one with Joe/Ashley/Ian/Wil/Jenn. Boogie knows the teams are working together but Janelle doesn't seem to know.

Frank apparently went around telling people that Willie had made an anti-gay comment about Wil (this involved an impression of Wil), and as the night went on, Willie and Frank blew up. Willie washed his hands of Frank, and Dan, who still wants to save Kara even though at times it's seemed fruitless (and I'm not quite sure how interested she is in staying), made a deal with Willie.

The plan then changed to Ashley/Jojo/Shane/Wil/Danielle being enough votes to get rid of Frank, but Joe still wants Frank to stay, in spite of Janelle's wishes, and is convincing Ashley and Wil to keep Frank in.

I have a feeling Kara is probably going to go and the only vote to keep her will be from Danielle, but they'd probably be better off getting rid of Frank.

Meanwhile, lucky Britney is still coasting along with no one knowing she outed the returning players part, but no one in there has any real trust in her, especially the coaches.

Boogie is upset that Dan went to see Willie.

Ian apparently had a mini-meltdown while hiding during the fight - I imagine this part will be on TV.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Willie was imitating Wil saying he wanted 24 hours of no game talk, then laughed cuz we then went and talked game. It was totoally harmless and had nothing to do with him being gay, IMHO.

The frank/willie fight is on youtube.

They are stupid not to get rid of Frank. The only reason to get rid of Kara is if they can get all of dans people out before jury in hopes he will be eliminated, but we all know and im sure they know to production isnt letting any of the coaches go before they enter the game, so they may as well get frank out - but im pretty sure hes staying.

• Members

Boogie's creeping me out. When I first saw Wil two thoughts popped into my head. Where's the second L in his name? Hey this guy reminds me of Zarf. Ian's creepy too. So of course that means he'll likely make it to the end since I often seem to be annoyed with the ones that make it to the end.

• Members

This is just going to make the season even more of a bust. Willie was a loose cannon but he was probably the only one who had some type of charisma. Frank and Joe are terrible and the others are ciphers.

This is what BB gets for bringing in someone with a record of a bad temper and then putting him with a mentor like Brittany who set him off again and again.

• Members

This season has been the best since season 10.

The feeds are entertaining, the players are playing the game, there have been huge fights and romances already. This is like week 2!

Frank, Joe and Ian know this game and are not afraid to play it. Ashley is totally entertaining. Shane brings the sexy. Seriously everyone adds something (except Jojo, she needs to GTFO now). The coachs was a good twist and has also added a ton to the game already.

The only downside of this season was the planning. Production messed up by not bringing in two more houseguests to throw people off of the coaches entering the game. That way, given the eviction day 1 and the removal week 2, they would have been fine and if it hadnt happened they could do a double eviction right after the coaches enter the game.

Archived