GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Members

Dimitri married Alex, Anna's twin, and then Alex disappeared for months to go find Anna, and AFAIK, Dimitri and Anna were never close. Finola wasn't fond of playing two characters who both had a lot of dialogue, so Dimitri showing up with Alex would likely not happen... and it would be weird for him to come pay his respects to Robin or something without her.

Besides, after Michael Nader's drug problems and the issues he had with ABC over that, I highly doubt ABC would want him back.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do wish they'd acknowledge her AMC history. Its too bad AMC, completely ruined him, bc Id take Aidan on this show. Maybe he's released from jail and rehabilitated and Anna tries to help set him up here in PC, feeling guilty for not keeping in touch with him. I can see him going back to being a private eye, joining Sam's agency or even becoming a cop and being on the PCPD

If they wanted some diversity, they could acknowledge that she has a black brother, but this time cast him with someone that can act. Cornelius Smith Jr as Gabriel Devane could work. Or maybe Rhaasan Orange from Days, depending on if they want to go slightly older or younger with the character

20100303_CSmith_BroadwayCares_626x445_9.jpg

rhasaan-orange.jpg?d=600

• Members

Duke is Ryan's mum's cousin. Culliton established that in 2002 and gave Ryan and Anna some bounding scenes. Remember, the Lavery name was technically matrinial (Gail Lavery's maiden name). Ryan's dad's name was originally John Patrick Curry.

Archived