GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why, why, why must GH have ANOTHER OLTL character, but God-forbid anyone - character OR actor - from AMC is brought on? mad.gif We had plenty of unfinished storylines on AMC as well, you know, and we had some really talented actors. Yes, I get that TPTB at GH worked on OLTL and are partial to "their" characters, but it's so massively unfair to AMC fans. Our show was forced off the air months earlier than OLTL so we had even less time for storylines to be wrapped up, and now we're left with a big steaming pile of crap that was the finale and apparently no interest from GH in bringing any AMC characters or cast on.

I've been watching GH off and on since I heard Anna was coming back, and I was beyond thrilled with the rumor that VI might come as Sam's father, but hearing that it's another OLTL character just feels like a slap in the face. Ugh. I'm tempted to just give up on GH now before I get too interested in anyone. I didn't like OLTL, so why bother watching OLTL 2.0?

• Members

Honestly, I don't want any AMC characters caught up in this. The fact is even if he did bring them on I wouldn't watch. My show went off the air last September in episodes written by the Agnes Nixon and I'm fine with that. I liked the finale. The last thing I want is RC getting his sweaty, little rape-obsessed mitts on the characters from that AMC. Yes, I'm only speaking for myself but I'm just putting that out there. Obviously, I don't begrudge the actors getting a check while there's still a check to get but Cartini isn't going to get the chance to [!@#$%^&*] me the way they're [!@#$%^&*] with the GH viewers.

Archived