GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think Kassie or any other OLTL star would qualify as exciting GH casting news. As for JW, just bc he is on DWTS doesnt mean he cant sign on now to join when its done. Besides he can do both if necesary. The show ends in May so an announcement 2 months in advance isnt out of the realm of possibilities. He could probably be set up to first air in late June/early July

• Members

Why wouldn't Kassie? I can see FV considering Kassie on contract as exciting GH casting news probably more than any other news, next to a VMG return or a GH vet like TR, he knows how much people are clamoring for her on contact.

He's already been contacted and JW said he couldn't do it now maybe when DWTS is over

• Members

Unless they are going to actually put hmi with Liz for real, write him as a father and not continue the crap from Guza and Wolfe's run, Im not interested

bc theres alot of GH fans pissed off at the OLTL characters invading this show. I dont think he'd tease this being some exciting GH news, only to dissapoint with it being more about OLTL.

Yes JW declined for now, which is why I mentioned he could agree for something later. A summer run seems more likely, although I wouldnt want that at all.

Too bad Ingo seems to have burned alot of bridges. I could have gone for a Jax and Skye return and reunion although Im not sure how likely RC would be to return with JFP gone

Archived