GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Members

Oh please, if it was down to age they need to get real because Maurice is no spring chicken and looks older than he is. I think Kelly would've looked the part more and her Connie would've been handled more seriously. She had a lot of experience playing Emily in so many states of crazy that I could see her Connie being more vulnerable, hard and darker. Right now I don't care about Connie or her past because it's such a joke story and Kelly Sullivan can't act either way.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

they should just dump the character instead of recasting. If Megan Ward isnt returning, then Im not interested. They already have it lined up for Kate to go completely crazy and get written off to Ferncliff anyway. The character isnt worth saving.

• Members

im a melissa archer fan but, if this was the huge casting news, than WTH????? valentini's comments about "crossing all the t's and dotting all the i's" this was a massive disappoinment!!! archer should have been begging them it's not like people were knocking down her door to get her and valentini made it sound like they had to play hardball to get her!! i wonder if the next "HUGE' casting news is that they will tell us they were finally able to get the actress who played rama to sign a contract???

• Members

Even thought I don't want any AMC folks mixed up in this clusterfucck, I'd love to see Michael Nader join the show. After all, Anna was married to Dimitri Marrick, wasn't she? Sonny, Jason and John McLavery have got nothing on Count Andrassy. LOL!

• Members

IA. Why look for new people to cast as Kate when, quite simply, the original Kate, Megan Ward, was great. Plus, as far as I heard, she was professional, interested in continuing with the show, and was in Maurice's good books. I don't see why TIIC wanted to recast her in the first place.

Archived