GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love Melissa Archer on GH!! I have been a fan for years, even though at times there wasn't much to be a fan of Natalie's for. I think she would be a great person to put in the mix at GH and would love me some Natalie and Johnny!

• Members

that was back when JFP ran the show and Guza was writing. Obviously the OLTL TPTB are in charge now and she lasted years on that show with no problem, so I dont see why they would have a problem with her now were she on GH

• Members

LOL.

I swear, I check this post twice a day to see if there's any new news on this. I do hope it's Melissa Archer, I could actually see it happening with John in town and clearly a major player on the canvas even if he's just there for the investigation. ME is getting a lot of screen time, so why not bring MA on?

• Members

Is it fair to say that this big casting news has fallen through? It's been four days and counting. There aren't that many "i"s and "t"s in the Declaration of Independence. Either somebody backed out or somebody jumped the gun. Have Cartini said anything on Twitter or have they gone into Jedi Mind Trick mode? I was thinking it might be TSJ. He's become active again on FB and Twitter after having been MIA for months but he's been promoting his movie.

• Members

The funny thing about the Maura Werst comments, is that Kelly Menighan Hensley said she almost got a part on GH recently. It had to have been either the Kate recast or Maggie, although I'm not too sure how recent Maggie is. Either case, she would've been a better choice. I'm disappointed she hasn't picked up a gig anywhere. I loved her on ATWT and she had a body to die for.

Archived