GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carolyn Hinsey tweeted it was a OLTL actor but what if its Tonja Walker who was on OLTL as Alex & GH as Mob princess Olivia Jerome. What if TW arrives on Gh and Mcbain calls her Alex and Anna calls her Olivia but your dead.

You see Olivia died after she was gonna turn on her brother, Julian. he killed her. What if she didnt die and was put into protection. She moved to Llanview and given a new name, alex Olanov and new Job, FBI agent. So we learn Olivia and Alex are the same. So by having her on Gh she not only has her history there but also Alex's history at OLTL to play with

• Members

As amazing as that story would be, at this moment I'm sick of the OLTL invasion, and any more characters from Llanview would make RC's tenure a failure even more than it is currently.

I'm hoping it's a past GH villain, who would be the one that faked Robin's death.

• Members

I don't see by what criteria RC's tenure has been a failure at all. I hadn't watched GH in years and tuned in to see Robert, Holly, Anna, Robin's death, Blair, and Todd. And I've stuck around. I even enjoy some of it: Anna's story, Luke's story, and even John McBain's story, which is saying a LOT because I hated him on OLTL. I want to see where they're going with Patrick, Robin, and even Jason (!)

It's not all great: I FF thru Connie, Kate, Maxie, Spinelli, Lulu, Dante, Johnny, Anthony, and Starr. I don't care for Sonny at all, and he was a big reason I lost interest in GH 10 or 15 years ago, but I am liking any and all of his scenes with his sons or John McBain, and am really looking forward to Sonny vs John vs Todd.

so if you ask me, Ron's reign has been enough of a success that I'm watching again

• Members

Anything is a failure when it's hyped as the next best thing and it doesn't live up to expectations. I am sure there are people who came to watch some story and stayed but offset that with viewers who left because they aren't happy or just see that all it is is more of the same dick wagging this show has been doing for years. But then folks can blame some of the soap press for claiming Ron and frank were saviors and had their hands on the pulse of the audience and it's pretty much been business as usual with a bit better pace and energy.

• Webmaster

This is still not announced? Good lord! It is a OLTL actor and it relates to a big OLTL storyline. It's a boring "huge" news, IMO. I like the person, who is very lovely to talk to, but it is an "eh" casting report (when it finally gets out) to be honest.

• Members

Seriously though, Ron and Frank need to get over living out their OLTL fanfic on GH.

This is getting ridiculous. Though its heart has been ripped away and burnt, GH is still its own unique show with its own unique identity.

Stop trying to force this crap on the show. OLTL is dead, it's time for them to deal with that already. Fans exclusive to GH do not care about OLTL. All this will do is trigger more of a backlash.

Archived