GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh... it created a big stir on various soap message boards. I saw AMC fans who said they don't normally even watch GH posting that they tuned in today because of the casting rumors and the tweet about there being a big shock on today's episode.

But yeah, I guess twitter probably does equal giant in soap press world. Besides, with instant communication, it's not like anyone waits around for a new issue of Soap Opera Digest to come out to get their news and gossip.

• Members

Would the show really bring back Robin?? I mean Kimberly McCullough has stated in every interview that she was wanting to move on and try her hand in directing. I hope the big news is that they're bringing back a fan fave from the past like Jack Wagner, Kristina Wagner, Sean Riley, Sharon Wyatt, Stuart Damon, Lynn Herring or Jackie Zeman.

Knowing ABC it will probably be something like Rebecca Budig is now the new Sarah Webber (their idea of a big casting news) or that Susan Lucci has signed on to play the new Helena Cassadine.

• Members

You know I am thrilled Lucci is getting other work but she could have come on GH as Helena's daughter. If they wanted to revive the Cassadines what a way to do it. And she would have been the right age. Of course not that I trust RC to have written a decent story.

• Members

someone mentioned vincent irrizarry. I would LOVE to see him back on TV. While I would accept him as a new character, I would also like to see his David Hayward brought to town. David causing trouble around GH, while interacting/trying to rekindle the flame with former wife Anna. I wish that they wouldve somehow managed to bring Angie and Jesse over to GH too

Archived