GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Members

you know what? I unfortuantely can actually see that happening. If she moves to PC, I wonder what they are going to do with Danielle. Leave her in Llanview with Blair? Have her graduate and then attend a pre-college summer program elsewhere? Go to Europe to visit her old friends from her boarding school?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So can we officially start to refer to it is GHTL? Cause really, that's what is has become.

She'll be a friend of Sonny from NYC/Bensonhurst, of course and be total and complete "pro Sonny" in this Sonny/John whatever going on. Sadly, I think we're going to be stuck with another year of this.

• Members

Lucky for you today's Easter! #rise

I still check in from time to time, but none of the crossovers have garnered a full GH commitment from me. It's just not the same. And seeing how GH treats its own vets, I know there's a snowball's chance we'll ever get a Slezak or a Strasser signed. But I do think FL is a more interesting addition, and a TSJ would be too.

• Members

No indication of how long, so it could be a blink and you missed it cameo like Kassie DePaiva. I only hope we get a final resolution to the Victor Manning "murder that was not" storyline.

It's kind of nice to see the casting calls at GH be about established, older actors, and not teenage newbies. It is truly a new day in Port Charles.

• Members

She signed a pilot for a show shooting in New York plus it's my understanding that she's a theatre gal first so I'm guessing that will be playing into her availability. That and whether the show gets canceled or not, of course.

laugh.png I just can't with you....

Archived