GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As happy as I am for FL's fans, I do find it kind of alarming to see this influx of former OLTL actors, even for the purpose of wrapping up one storyline. I recall to this day what happened when AS THE WORLD TURNS tried incorporating actors from ANOTHER WORLD. It made for a show that was jarring, to say the least.

Frankly, GH was better off hiring FL to play a new character, perhaps a new doctor at the hospital who goes toe-to-toe with Monica?

• Members

I could understand replacing writers with GH writers, because like you said they work any where and everywhere. But I am shocked to learn that the ground-floor crew at GH is being replaced by OLTL crew. I would think there union issues and high-relocation costs associated with that.

• Members

Why would Starr need a lawyer? Is Starr going to sue for wrongful death? Otherwise it is a District Attorney representing the State's case against Sonny. Starr would be called as a witness but she wouldn't need a lawyer. I assumed Tea is coming on to wrap up Todd's lingering story with going on trail for Victor's murder since Howarth is coming back on contract so they obviously need to deal with that somehow.

Archived