The Madonna Thread

YRBB

• Members

Overall I like Rebel Heart.. I like there are more ballads on this particular CD then on MDNA and Hard Candy combined.

Best songs: Ghosttown, Messiah, Rebel Heart (loved the acoustic demo, the dance demo, and the final version), Inside Out, Addicted, Iconic, and Wash all over me.

Decent songs songs: Body Shop, Veni Vidi Vici, Joan of Arc, Unapolgetic Bitch, Heartbreak City

The rest of eh for me. Looking over the above list.. that's my 12 track makeshift album :)

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

DARN!!!! YOU BEAT ME TO IT. LOL. :P

And YES, I love it. My Goth and Horror Fan side love it. And she is breathtaking around the 2.44 mark.

And the homage to ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE and I AM LEGEND sealed my love for this video with a dark kiss.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

There are just too many to list! She lost me somewhere around Ray of Light, although there are select songs I enjoy post-1997/98.

A short BBC by-the-numbers piece on Madonna’s career (with British chart stuff but some other stats as well):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45112992?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook&ns_mchannel=social

Edited by Faulkner