DAYS: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is what I've been thinking. I wish we could find out when these shows were taped. I'm pretty sure Molly knew her mom, God rest her soul, wasn't doing well (all the tweets of her being at the hospital around Thanksgiving and then not back at the studio for most of December) so I'm sure she notified the producers and they gave her the time off. Are we coming up on that time? And is it possible for the show to post-tape scenes and drop them into the broadcast?

• Administrator

Really good scenes between Carrie/Sami. That slap was great but I hope Carrie gets the next blow in when the truth about grief-sex is out and I hope Carrie is the one to expose it. At first I didn't recognize Sami with the partial bangs and leather jacket - if Sami had alters, that's what she would look like. LOL

Ian knows Kate and they used to be together? Awesome! Finally the show adds another villain who is not a Dimera - I was hoping would be a villain but that's not going to happen.

• Members

Ian and Kate was predictable. I called it when Ian Buchanan was first announced. Now I thought he'd be Madison's father with Kate's past relationship with him ruining his marriage with her mother but close enough. IB and LK most definetly have chemistry and sizzled today. He vs Stefano should be interesting

Kayla is STILL in Salem? She never went back to Africa after Christmas?

IA and Im not a fan of how Sweeney is playing her. She is coming across way too hard if that makes sense. Almost thuggish

Archived