DAYS: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yeah, seeing Abe and Jen potentially fixing the election feels wrong, especialy Abe because he's 'Honest Abe'! There was a scene where Jen/Lexie said Abe went for a drive before coming with them to town square. So it looks like Abe might have went to the election-guy and told him to fix the results.

• Administrator

Bo and Marlena aren't going to Alamaina?? That sucks! I was hoping this would be a Bo/Hope/John/Marlena storyline but instead it's John/Hope? That's one of the reasons why the Jope storyline in the late 90's/early 2000's was so bad - it excluded Bo and Marlena. I was looking forward to this storyline last week, but not my excitement has deminished.

Very intrigued by that last Stefano scene. Surely they're not going to de-Dimera EJ! That would be an awful twist.

Don't see why Ian was the "jerk" - it was Brady who lunged at him and Ian was only protecting himself. The more I see of him, the better he gets.

Glad Abe didn't rig the election. Though Lexie being outraged doesn't fly with me after all the things she's done in the past.

• Members

Dang, how did Days get so good so fast? This week has been great and I loved today's episode. Good stuff. Good drama

Has Alamania been mentioned before or is this something new? Ive never heard of it before

Lexie isnt a hypocrite for being dissapointed in Abe lying to her and potentially resorting to dirty tricks to win the election

It doesnt make a lick of sense. Today we got flashbacks from submarine sex and then Marlena confronting John about being with Hope during their honeymoon. You are right in that if Marlena was married to John (which they didnt ignore based on the flashbacks they showed) then he shouldnt be legally married to Hope as well

never thought of it but would love to see that happen.

Why was Stefano crying when he read the paper? I noticed it happened after the news mentioned EJ. Ugh! Im guessing EJ isnt his son and is instead

• Members

Back during the storyline in 1990 they never said the country's name. Some of the characters would call it "Lawrence's country" and some fans called it Alamania. I think TPTB called it

Ubilam because the outdoor scenes were shot in Malibu. It was the home country of the Alamain family and Lawrence had alot of power and influence there. It was supposed to be somewhere in the Mediterranean area, either in southern Europe or northern Africa. I guess these current writers decided to officially name it Alamania, or they thought they did their research but really didn't, something that seems to be a pattern with them.

• Members

Lexie claiming outrage at Abe cheating is ridiculous but I love it. Yeah, she's done some horrible things in the past but considering Abe prides himself on being the pillar of virtue then she has every right to be upset. A better storyline for me would have been her slowly becoming a Dimera again by having her cheat so Abe could win. Abe cheating with the debate doesn't pack enough emotional punch for Lexie to suddenly think he's a different person since, as he said, he was tired of turning the other cheek when it comes to EJ. As a Dimera, she should understand that. This moral outrage rings false, but whatever.... whatever it takes to finally seperate her from this ugle bore but I'll never get my wish.

• Members

Oh Lexi, shut the hell up you annoying pest! Talk about OTT. Given the context of the transgression Abe barely did anything wrong.

This was a really good episode all around. I sort of have to agree with Victor here, Maggie has made him weak and ineffectual. I am really liking Kate and whatever his name is, and like the enevelope scene with JM. He did a good job there probably having no idea what the twist was at the time he shot that scene.

The other thing I got is nobody looks as dapper as Eric Martsolf. He always looks iike a million bucks no matter what he is wearing.

Archived