DAYS: February Discussion Thread

• Members

Is anyone really surprised that Sami reacted this way, though? She has always been the queen of hypocritical. I love that there's showing shades of who Sami kinda always will be. I mean, when she blackmailed Lexie into making Carrie think she would have deformed kids with Austin, she got indignant over the fact that Carrie/Lucas/Austin were upset with HER after they were embroiled in an affair-go-round. When she tried to switch Lexie's paternity tests, she was livid that Lexie switched them first to set her up. For Sami, it's always about winning.

No one knows about EJ, in her mind it's justified, but she can't find a way to justify Carrie going after her man. Also, I don't think we've discussed it much here, but I find it hilarious and classic Sami that she essentially backstabbed Madison to keep working with Kate. Not that I mind because the story is interesting now, but when Sami was all, "Yeah, well I'm staying at CW. Bye!" I was cracking up.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Today's episode was really good! If you had taken out the Brady/Madison scenes (which I did enjoy....those segways are cool. LOL), the entire episode's theme would've been about marriages, specifically, broken marriages. I'm really happy that John/Marlena and Bo/Hope are not married! That was a good surprise to me, even though I'm a fan of both couples. I initially had the same reaction as John, "okay, we'll just get this annuled and then get married again." But of course there's more the story. Finally, the show is moving now and actually getting a bit soapy. I hope this keeps up.

• Members

This Sami/Rafe/Carrie/Austin/Abby story is happening way TOO fast. Carrie couldnt answer Austin when he asked her if she had feelins with Rafe? Ive only seen things platonic so far and no feelings developed but now all of a sudden we are supposed to buy that something might be there? There was no lingering attraction going into their kiss so this all feels flat. I do love the Abby angle though. She's the best part of this bunch

Brady and Madison riding scooters throughout the Horton Town Square.....what a bore

Archived