Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

2012: The Directors and Writers Thread

do we know yet if Altman and Wolf are out or continuing with GH? i could see both going to BDW giving Thompson and Conforti some help lol

I wonder how they're parcelling out the work. They can't do five shows a week with just two BDWs. I've seen Janet Iacobuzio's name a few times but still. I wonder if Altman and/or Wolf are helping out?

I wonder how they're parcelling out the work. They can't do five shows a week with just two BDWs. I've seen Janet Iacobuzio's name a few times but still. I wonder if Altman and/or Wolf are helping out?

Most likely, because during the 2006-2009 era even Guza was writing breakdowns when there was only Conforti, Wolf and Goldschmid on the breakdown team.

So she got fired from DAYS and GH at the same time? LOL!

No. DAYS writes more months in advance than GH so that's why she was credited at both shows at the same time.

No. DAYS writes more months in advance than GH so that's why she was credited at both shows at the same time.

Still, she doesn't seem to have much luck.

FV doesn't seem to care for her at all.

I always considered Iacobuzio to be one of the luckiest daytime writers. Yes she has been let go countless times but, with the exception of a few months here and there, she was employed pretty much consistently since she started writing in 1989.

I thought she was involved in the big fashion revamp on the show last year. Wasn't she the one responsible for that? And also things like Katherine Kelly Lang's more modern haircut?

I thought she was involved in the big fashion revamp on the show last year. Wasn't she the one responsible for that? And also things like Katherine Kelly Lang's more modern haircut?

Yeah, but a producer credit!? But I suppose their children should be in their late teens by now, so maybe Colleen is indeed back at the B&B