2012: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sad to see Joanna Cohen fired while Jean Passanante lands another gig.

I wonder if RC offered Courtney Simon a job but she turned him down so her daughter doesn't land on the unemployment line. Although he still has to make room for Anna Cascio and Melissa Salmons...

• Administrator

That's probably a good guess. If that's the case, I would love to see Courtney join DAYS since she's a FOG. There's going to be room once Tomlin starts firing people.

Alright, so as of now the GH team looks like this:

Ron Carlivati

Garin Wolf

Shelly Altman

Tracey Thomson

Christopher Van Etten

Jean Passanante

Elizabeth Korte

Kate Hall

Elizabeth Page

Katherine Schock

Scott Sickles

There seems to be one extra BDW and one less SW - maybe Tracey Thomson moves to scripts? Then lets assume Anna Cascio joins as a BDW, she'll probably replace Garin Wolf. Then if Salmons joins, she takes Thomson's spot on the SW team. That leaves Korte as the lone GHer.

So the projected GH team would like this:

Ron Carlivati

Shelly Altman

Christopher Van Etten

Jean Passanante

Anna Theresa Cascio

Elizabeth Korte

Kate Hall

Elizabeth Page

Katherine Schock

Scott Sickles

Melissa Salmons

• Members

DOOL: You can bet the Cullitons are staying and Schroeder and Dyer are out. SInce Meng and Frances Newman just became facebook friends I'm gonna guess she's coming back...she's awesome and knows the show well. Meng facebook friended Melissa Salmons...so be prepared for her arrival too. So far I'm very excited for DOOL. MarDar just didn't cut it even if the network interfered. There work was too vanilla and generic. Tomlin was a good headwriter and it's rumored that the first six months he was exec producer at dool, Higly was on leave and he wrote the show and it was really good at that time. When she returned, the bottom fell out. Both of Tomlin's stints at SFT were good as was his stint at AW. Give the guy a chance. But please get rid of Austin and Billie and Kate. And Stefano! Finally, please. Patrick Muldoon is a cutie but who is going to buy that Austin is still straight! Ha...he should romance Will. That would be more believable. And would someone redecorate the Horton living room with furniture that is on scale with the set walls...Oh and get rid of Abby and Gabby and replace Chad, all horrid....

Archived