2012: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Administrator

Really? Thanks for the info! The Canadian credits doesn't have her. Damn Canadian credits! Is anyone able to go back further to find out MKW's exact first date and O'Leary's exact last date?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Double checked the online ep and Mary O'Leary was listed on April 3rd smile.png

Also, I had meant to mention this awhile back regarding Weir, I was watching Another World on You Tube and noticed a Mary-Kelly Rodden as a production assistant, than I stumped on Weir's Facebook page where she listed her maiden name as Rodden. I didn't notice Another World on her little profile here so I thought you might want that info when you have a chance to update in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

GH:

- Michael Conforti last listed as Breakdown Writer on April 30

- Katherine Schock first listed as Script Writer on May 1

- Sonia Blangiardo first lised as Director on May 1

• Members

I do not like how 2/3 of the writing team have been thrown overboard for RC's OLTL friends. The pace of the show is off severely on a scene to scene level and bringing in more of those from the former show is just going to magnify the problem.

I am going to need the smelling salts on that day.

• Members

I agree with you. The Friday, May 4 episode of GH is a prime example. It jumped forward and then flashed back to beats that it had skipped. I don't know why. It wasn't as if they jumped ahead to tell the meat of the story. They just jumped ahead to stall for another four or five acts.

Archived