Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

2012: The Directors and Writers Thread

GH:

- Garin Wolf last listed as Co-Head Writer on February 20

- Shelly Altman last listed as Co-Head Writer on February 20

- Ron Carlivati first listed as Head Writer on February 21

- Garin Wolf back listed as Associate Head Writer on February 21

- Shelly Altman back listed as Associate Head Writer on February 21

Who directed Wed Feb 29 episode of B&B? I'm assuming Jennifer Howard since she directed the previous episode.

Who directed Wed Feb 29 episode of B&B? I'm assuming Jennifer Howard since she directed the previous episode.

Yep it was Jennifer Howard

Also, I have to comment on Michele Val Jeans scripts for B&B - last Thursday's was so good, particularly the Steffy/Hope scenes. I totally knew it was her who wrote that episode. She is fantastic.

Yep it was Jennifer Howard

Thanks!

Also, I have to comment on Michele Val Jeans scripts for B&B - last Thursday's was so good, particularly the Steffy/Hope scenes. I totally knew it was her who wrote that episode. She is fantastic.

Yeah, what a great addition she's been! Still can't believe GH pushed her out after being there 18 years. GH's loss and B&B's gain that's for sure.

Has Lisa Connor joined the Days writing staff?

Yup. I didn't think Sony's site was going to update the credits so quickly and I was actually going to save that info for April's Inside The Writers Room. LOL

Well we knew someone on GH breakdown staff was going since Rupel was hired and we know two script writers were going to be axed to make room for Sickles and Page. I heard Fissell is the other writer out at GH

Toups: what's the scoop at Days...why another breakdown writer? Who's going? Give us a clue....