Jill Farren Phelps OUT, Frank Valentini IN, Ron Carlivati IN

• Members

But is Skye necessary to bring back to GH? She's not even a Quartermaine. Personally, I hate when FOJs show up on GH. I would rather see iconic GH vets like Laura, Anna, Felicia or Holly. I while I like NLG, I know the only reason the over 40 woman is on GH is because of JFP. It irks me.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unforgivable! All because she thought that Matt should be with a younger woman. Even more unforgivable was JFP's brutal slaying of Frankie (Another World) and killing off Maureen (Guiding Light). Those acts make her an unacceptable producer, imo.

• Members

Well, at least now we won't have to see John Bolger's expressionless face show up as Mayor Floyd. I mean, seriously? The mayor facilitating a high school graduation ceremony? Not only that, but a private school? rolleyes.gif Talk about finding excuses to shoehorn your buddy into a story to justify giving him a paycheck.

• Members

Don't forget Kale Browne's omnipresent voice-overs since 2001. He has child support to pay.

She apparently tried to get him onscreen again as a priest during some kind of mob intrigue storyline with Ric and Alexis, but it didn't make it out of the writers' room.

• Members

Listen, if you want to better your friends' lives, then go manage a Taco Bell. A television series that costs millions of dollars to keep going and has to cater to the widest possible audience should not be used as a personal playground for you and your homies. This is business, and in this business, you put aside friendships and do what's best for the product.

Archived