Jill Farren Phelps OUT, Frank Valentini IN, Ron Carlivati IN

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the end, that's all I want. Forget about saving anything, because too much has been destroyed. Just make whatever time we have left in PC as pleasant as possible (even if that means going for tasteless, Nair-scented camp).

• Members

Perfect!!!

Victor Newman's long lost brother? Who was married to Nikki before she came to town? Who is also secretly Victoria's father, and we'll find out that Victor and Nikki's baby really died at birth and Sheila Carter's long-lost older sister Amelia Carter, who is Victor's long-lost daughter, switched the babies? Then, Amelia, Sheila's older sister, will join the canvas played by Maura West? And then Sheila will return, played by Maura West?

Sounds good.

• Members

If he could be restrained then I would probably cast him in some role like Steve Williams. If I ever write that long fanfic treatise I have for Y&R, the entire Williams family would return when Paul goes on trial for Patty's murder.

• Members

Interview with Valentini:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/01/general-hospital-exec-producer-frank-valentini-one-life-to-liv/

Some highlights:

He’s coming in with a gameplan for the show, which has heard criticism from longtime fans about the emphasis mob-related story lines and violence. “But I don’t think it will change dramatically,” he says. “I have to come in and assess what’s working and see what can be made better.”

• Members

I seem to remember Wolf saying similar things, although he also did a lot of fawning over Jason and Carly, didn't he? I can't remember now. It seems like a long time ago even though it was just 4-5 months ago.

The biggest problem with GH now is the lack of heart. That should be the #1 priority to fix, to at least give the show a decent goodbye.

Archived