Jill Farren Phelps OUT, Frank Valentini IN, Ron Carlivati IN

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. That's the obvious go to when it comes to heart. Emily would be another choice, but she's dead. Bobby, but who knows if they can afford her. I'm really at a loss as to how any heart can be put back into this show, of course, I'm not a writer, so I'm sure someone out there could do it, if they have the resources.

• Members

Carlivati loves big returns and with all the big exits, I expect lots of that. They need to totally shake up this cast. It's very stale as we get the same people day in and day out. I expect Lucy and Kevin to return as he loves comedy characters. I could see him doing great things with Lucy. I'm excited. He still has Wolf's stories to sort through, which seem very damaging. They need to get in there fast before nobody is left. I'm glad GH is gonna get a decent swan song! ABC fans are more lucky than they know! I'll never forget ATWT and AW acting like the show was never ending. :( Got nothing for all those years of service. Just the same bad stories and a rushed ending.

• Members

Rachel Ames and Denise Alexander, if they're able or willing to return for the last months.

I don't think we'll see Lucy ever again. They didn't want her back before, and Lynn Herring has criticized the show in the press.

AW had a very rushed amount of time to end their show. Considering that I thought they did OK.

• Members

Well, I can agree, having Audrey, Leslie and Bobby back would be very helpful, but they need story and people to play off of. I just feel like putting meat on the skeleton that GH has become is going to one hell of a job. I think they should recast Lucky while they are at it. LuLu and Ethan as the only Spencer children is just plain sad.

• Members

To me any story will always be dominated by Carly, Jason, Sonny, Dante, so there's no real changing this. I'd just like to see some more shadings for the end. If Sharon Wyatt wasn't ill I'd say bring Sean and Tiffany back too, to help say goodbye to Robin, and to provide some laughter with the tears.

There's nothing left for Lucky. I'd be happy not to see him again.

I think Lynn has said she'd do things if she was asked or the offer was right. I don't know.

• Members

You never know with a new regime. If Lynn Herring was willing to fly to New York to do As the World Turns, I'm sure she'd consider a good story with GH. They all know the show is pretty much done. I think they would do it as a love letter to fans. And if her short term stint is a hit, who knows? Look at Tina and Cord's return on OLTL. It was a huge success this time and transformed the show. I could see something like that happening with Lucy and Kevin.

• Members

The problem I have with characters like Lucy and Kevin is who is left for them to interact with where somone like Denise Alexander and JAckie Zeman still have family and connections remaining on the show and it would be easy to throw them into the hospital mix also. Its a shame there are no male vets left to bring back. Someone like a Tony could sort if fit a patriarcal role. Heck even Mike. Sonny could certainly use something to balance his world out and it might actually help that side of the canvas . And Dante is such a vapid character it might help his character also. Losing Alan hurt this show a lot and he could have easily filled the hospital end and maybe given Jason something different to play against versus poor angry boy.

As for Lucky, if you want heart, get Greg Vaughn back

Archived