Y&R: Discussion for the Month of December

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, terrific, Groanan is gonna try to get the truth outta Nikki. Any chance someone at CBS can switch tapes and run an episode from the '70's after the commercial break?

For God's sake, Jack: FORGET BEAUTY OF NATURE. Stick it to Victor by developing a product that outsells that p.o.s., you jackass!

Meanwhile, Olivia Kay is so frustrated with Victor, I think she has half a mind to call up Ike & Corabeth Godsey and see if they can't organize a little "Save Victor Newman" rally outside the courthouse.

• Members

But they were having sex as recent as 2004. Their history was only forgotten once the writers stopped caring about Jill and put her in a box all by herself. She's no longer considered an important business woman or a viable love interest, yet Jack is, so of course they'll ignore their sexual history.

• Members

I think the fact that he relented at the end and that he's taking the fall for Nikki buys him a little forgiveness. Still when an all powerful billionaire hurts a little girl, it takes awhile for people to get over that. All the more because he didn't have a good reason. Billy is a playboy at worst. It's not like Victor was trying to save Victoria from someone like Adam.

• Members

Seriously....Couldn't they have waited for Jeanne to come back for Katherine to confront Victor about the Billy stuff, Eric walked all over Michael when they had the jail scene today.... I swear Eric was probably laughing at all the viewers inside, on not getting royaly chewed out by Katherine..... :(

Archived