Y&R: Discussion for the Month of December

• Members

Wow, I mean, I know the show and this thread are dead lately, but I thought I'd see some discussion in here about the backwards episode and the reveal that Victoria murdered Diane.

I haven't been a big fan of this regime but I'm impressed that they made the killer such a major character.

And I HOPE they're sticking with this and not gonna back out later on & say that Patty or Adam killed Diane. I'm guessing Victoria doesn't remember doing the deed? Victor does, and Nikki blacked it out?

Either way, I've been (mostly) pleased with this storyline (with the exception of the show KILLING my Diane and firing Maura) and continue to be surprised by some of the twists. I did NOT see this coming!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the biggest problem with the backwards episode was it didn't match up to well and how the heck did Deacon and Nikkie get to Nevada from Wisconsin within an hour or did I lose count on the time?

Adam and Sharon wacko.pngwacko.pngwacko.png But at least both Sharon and Avery both tore Nick a new one.

I'd probably be more invested in a bland murder mystery had it been Phyllis in that pond.

• Members

Of course! Deacon knows as much about what happened that night as anyone else -- which is to say, nothing at all. I'm just sorry MTS came back because it meant he was coming back as well Nikki got hooked up with the louse again.

• Members

No, Victoria, we don't like it when you're feisty, because you totally suck at it.

Wait, what, Sharon's just now learning about Nick and Avery? Why am I surprised that she's that dense?

Does Victor even have a jail cell? It seems like he just hangs out in the meeting room all the time.

• Members

Deke must've set her straight.

Because, if he just wanted cash, then his return would be much shorter, which would mean that MAB and Co. had our better interests at heart, and we can't have that, now can we?

Oh, God. Not the ridiculous '50's sitcom fantasies with Bacteria again. [!@#$%^&*] YOU Y&R!

Archived