Y&R: Discussion for the Month of December

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bwaahahaha! Excuse me for gloating but am watching today's US episode and Phyllis just got her asss handed to her. laugh.png Too bad it was by that pr*ck Nicholas.

yr3.jpg

Smug ho plans to write an article saying that Nikki is Diane's murderer.

yr1.jpg

"We're talking about Summer's grandmother who is freshly sober and finally back home. Now I know you don't give a damn about your parents..."

yr4.jpg

"Oh don't don't no no no no no no you're not going to bring up my parents, ok?! That's not a part of this conversation and if you were so deeeeeeply concerned about family and had so much respect for family, you wouldn't be HAVING SEX!! WITH MY SISTER!!!"

Me = laugh.png

• Members

yr9.jpg

"That's what this is about?" Duh, Nick.

"You want to know what your job is? It's to listen to me, your boss, which you never do. So you don't work here anymore. You're fired."

yr2.jpg

huh.png

"Are you kidding me?"

yr1.jpg

"I told you no and you didn't listen. You just don't give a damn, you just do it anyway."

• Members

yr6.jpg

*screaming as usual* "Yeah I just do it anyway, I do it anyway! That's right I do whatever I want, don't I? Because I'm strong-willed and stubborn! And that's what makes me a GREAT mother and an incredible friend and an AMAZING AMAZING WIFE!"

Me = rolleyes.gif

yr5.jpg

"And a damn good magazine editor, damn good! So you know what, let's just um... agree to disagree and move on like we always seem to do, right? I have a million story ideas, let's go over them."

yr8.jpg

"Phyllis, I just fired you. That was real, that just happened. So get out."

yr7.jpg

jeal0002.gif

• Members

Phyllis being fired and Nikki's drunken confession were the highlights of the episode for sure.

Sigh, the show overall remains such a bad hot mess but I dare say 2011 has actually been a slight improvement over 2010 and 2009. Nothing will change though completely until the current regime is gone, if ever.

Trying to make Emily happen again is not going to work. The only thing that did work was the initial Mary Jane mystery (potential candidates could have been Diane, Leanna, Mari Jo etc remember those days?) but then they blew it big time and having been backpedaling very vainly ever since.

• Members

Doucheboats are like fine wine: they just get better with age. ;)

With Phyllis fired and Billy looking for work, now's the perfect time for the two to hook up business-wise and start a website and blog that rivals Restless Style.

• Members

Why is Y&R waving the possibility of an all-Abbott Jabot under our noses just to have that !@#$%^&*] Billy disparage all things Jabot and return to that sinking ship Restless Style?! God knows I hate Phyllis but Ole Shark Eyes is a better paparazzo hack than Billy.

Jesus. blink.png Eric Braeden pretending to pretend to be drunk is horrific. And so nasty when he talks about bashing her brains in. Misogyny lives.

Archived