Y&R: Discussion for the Month of December

• Members

Billy isn't written or acted as a man. He's a frat boy who acts impulsively, hurts everyone, and gets patted on the head for it. That's one of the many reasons his stories are so bad. He never changes.

;

Victoria can't even open a box.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've had it with Nick, I really have. He has good cause to be concerned about whether Adam will worm his way back into Sharon's life, but any man who would use a child as a form of leverage or blackmail against its own mother, in order to get her to do his bidding, is unconscionable and not really a man at all (and if this were GUIDING LIGHT and he were a Bauer, Bert would tell him so, too).

And the even worse part? By taking out his balls and flopping them on the table like that, Nick has guaranteed Sharon will do exactly what he doesn't want her to do. So not only is he a jackass, but he is a dumbass as well. But of course, Y&R will want us to side with him and that fucked up Newman way of thinking.

God, I hate Hogan Sheffer and his so-called manhood.

• Members

PREACH. Nick was stomping around like a 3-year old with the runs. Threatening Sharon with taking away her "mom privileges" was just the worst. I've never seen him threaten SuperPhyllis with the same crap, and lord knows somebody who self-medicates by sleeping with random strangers every time she and Nick have a fight isn't dealing with a full deck.

Oh, Ted Shackelford. I have missed your dry sarcasm so.

• Members

I'm also sick of this warmed-over "Guys and Dolls" crap with the mobster and his daughter who can't sing a lick. (Guess what, DeGarble? You don't need to pretend to sing badly. You'd do just fine on your own.) If Damon Runyon were alive, he'd roll up his racing form and rap Hoagy and Hamner's knuckles.

• Members

Nick wouldn't have to lift a finger where Phyllis is concerned. The minute the local department for child welfare caught that arrogant tramp waiting in line at the free clinic, they'd snatch up her rugrats faster than Nikki licking up the last few drops of vodka in the glass.

Honestly, if I were Sharon, I would have put Nick in his place: "Oh yeah? Well, how about this: either you stop burning up the sheets with Avery, or I'll take Faith from you!"

Nick: "Who I choose to spend my time with --"

Sharon: "Is none of my business? Well, I would say the same about who I spend my time with!"

Nick: "I can't even believe you're bringing up my relationship with Avery, Sharon! She defended you in court!"

Sharon: "She's also Summer's aunt. So I ask you, who's really looking out for the children, Nick?"

• Members

I was going to say that Phyllis would have been arrested by the cops for indecent exposure/solicitation/possible prostitution for servicing random bartenders in alleyways, on top of dumpsters.

:lol: For once, I would really love for Nick to be read the riot act. The last one who did that was Victor. And, well, since it's Victor...

Archived